[OPEN] Background artist

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Laynesis

[OPEN] Background artist

#1 Post by Laynesis »

Hello everyone!
I'm a freelance artist and ready to do backgrounds for your project.
My portfolio: http://laynesis.artstation.com

My price ranges from $30 to $120, depending on the background complexity and level of detail. Here are some examples:

Price also may be increased, if:
- the background is layered (for example, different layers with different items);
- the background size is bigger than 1920 x 1080;
- there should be people or animals;
- different times of the day are needed (for example, sunset and night versions), different weather, etc.;
- you need the finished background very fast (for example, in 2 days).

I’m ok with drawing backgrounds, containing blood stains, skeletons, corpses and other horror/gore stuff, if needed.

I prefer to work in a following way. After you provide me a background description (photo references are appreciated), I will send you a coloured sketch. On this step major edits may be done (for example change furniture, add or delete some big objects etc). After the background is finished, I’ll send you a preview of a final artwork (about half of the original size). On this step I’m willing to do only small edits (add or delete some small items, change colors a bit etc.) without increasing the price. Finally, as soon as I receive payment (via Paypal is preferred) I’ll send you a full background in its original size.
If you're not OK with this way, write me and we’ll discuss it :)

You can note me here or send an email to ailo.artist@gmail.com or write to discord Laynesis#3960
Freelance background artist
My portfolio: laynesis.artstation.com

Shanzakyn
Projects: A Medieval Fantasy Themed Visual Novel That I Don't Want To Type It's Title Right Now.

Re: [OPEN] Background artist

#2 Post by Shanzakyn »

Quality works right there! I'd love to work with you when I advance the story I'm currently writing AND when I can cover the prices you've given.

sutorijam
Discord: kagari#1234

#3 Post by sutorijam »

Mind contacting me via discord Sakiru#3900 or emailing or pming?

margaretcatter
Regular
Projects: Kathelm Princess X Princess | Hurricane Like Me
itch: margaretcatter

#4 Post by margaretcatter »

Interested in working with you. I'm on discord @LilRedAlchemist#3636

briarbun
Regular
Projects: Helix Felix

#5 Post by briarbun »

Oh wow your work is amazing, I'm going to keep you bookmarked for when my project is ready is for you!