(Closed)Looking for CG Artist (18+)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
UncleArtie
Regular
Completed: The Rest of Our Lives, My Catgirl Maid Thinks She Runs the Place
itch: uncleartie

(Closed)Looking for CG Artist (18+)

#1 Post by UncleArtie »

Hey! We are look for a commission artist to do some NSFW scenes for our project.

There are 4 scenes total with each scene needing 3 expressions. The scenes and expressions are pretty basic, I have some reference pictures chosen of what the scene will call for and the characters are already designed so I'm looking for someone who is available to start immediately. The images should have transparent backgrounds and I only need the line art without colouring.

It goes without saying that this project calls for people that are comfortable with drawing NSFW scenes as the scenes we are looking for require full nudity.

My email is uncleartiefillmore@gmail.com

You can email me your portfolio and quote or send me a link here and I'll get back to everybody as soon as I can.

Thank you for checking this out. We hope to hear from you.

UncleArtie
Regular
Completed: The Rest of Our Lives, My Catgirl Maid Thinks She Runs the Place
itch: uncleartie

Re: (Closed)Looking for CG Artist (18+)

#2 Post by UncleArtie »

Thank you to everyone that applied. We have found our artist.