"Hero Complex" [BxG] Will require a CG ARTIST/EDITOR in the near future! <3

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
joolzie_

"Hero Complex" [BxG] Will require a CG ARTIST/EDITOR in the near future! <3

#1 Post by joolzie_ »

Hiya fellow dwellers of Lemma Soft Forums! :D

I am currently working on a harem visual novel titled "Hero Complex".
For a harem VN it deals with very dark themes (content-wise). For example, there will be a rape scene (of course this will just be "implied", and there's no detailing of the actual act - because that's messed up ;w;), several acts of violence and abuse, several acts of violence and abuse towards children, neglect, suicide, abduction, bullying, coercion, etc.
That being said, it will still be a cute harem VN with hearts and flowers (granted you make all of the right decisions and get the Good End of course -- There will definitely be tragic Bad Ends to read as consequence for making the wrong decisions).
Another aspect of the visual novel will be that each character will suffer from a phobia that affects how they cope with their situation.
*ahem*
Anywho, that being said, I'm in search of a team for such a game! Hmm, if I still have your attention (and haven't scared you off) I should probably brief you on what the story is about.

Opening scene~
We have our wonderful male protagonist (nameable; default name 'Jihun') at 10 years of age abducted from a community family event. Because of his androgynous looks, his kidnapper (Damien) had mistaken him for a girl, and upon realisation that our protagonist was indeed not female, he is kept and mentally, emotionally, and physically abused until broken. He continues living as a servant to his kidnapper and a tender to his kidnapper's victims (feeding them, bathing them, dressing them in the kidnapper's favourite outfits, etc.) The day of his 18th birthday (the visual novel's current timeline) marks the beginning of our protagonist finally beginning to grow and become braver (all while sporting a very interesting, emerging hero complex) as he interacts with the the VN's harem girls, Damien's victims (Blair, Alisa, Miyuki, Lilith, Friday, Clarice).
I won't mention any more on this forum ;)

Here are some of the concept arts from our ever-so-gorgeous sprite artist!

Anyways I hope that brief summary intrigued you!
What I'm looking for in team members is simple, really...
1. Be comfortable working on such a visual novel with such themes
2. Be able to openly communicate with the other project members
3. Keep me in the loop about your progress!
4. Be dedicated unless unforeseen circumstances force you to stop working with us (if this happens please do let us know instead of disappearing off of the face of the Earth)

The positions below are the positions that are required to be filled for this visual novel!! If a position is [Closed for Now] it just means that there is no need for somebody to fill that role at this very moment because the project isn't at the stage where it needs that particular role. If you're interested in a position that is "Closed for Now" though please let me know via my email below!!

Email: adorableinredninjabunnies@gmail.com

Team Positions!
Script-Writer = (Position Claimed)
Script Coder/Programmer = (Position Claimed)
Sprite Artist = (Position Claimed)
Music Composer = (Position Claimed)
BG Artist = (Position Claimed)
////////////////////////////////////////////////
CG Artist = (Closed for Now)
Editor/Proofreader = (Closed for Now)
GUI Coder/Programmer = (Closed for Now)
GUI Designer = (Closed for Now)

Thank you for taking the time to read! I hope to hear from some of you soon!!
Much love, Joolzie
Attachments
2.png
1.png
Last edited by joolzie_ on Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:01 pm, edited 9 times in total.

joolzie_

Re: [Dark Harem][BxG] Searching for a Team! <3

#2 Post by joolzie_ »

Edit: Thanks to all who applied! We found a sprite artist and composer! =w=!!
Last edited by joolzie_ on Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

joolzie_

Re: ['Dark Harem'][BxG] Searching for a BG ARTIST! <3

#3 Post by joolzie_ »

Edit: Thanks to all who applied! We found a bg artist!! >w<!

joolzie_

Re: "Hero Complex" [BxG] Will require a CG ARTIST/EDITOR in the near future! <3

#4 Post by joolzie_ »

Hiya!
Just a reminder that we will be requiring an editor/proofreader by the end of February most likely! <3 <3

PM me if you're interested or reach me at my email! adorableinredninjabunnies@gmail.com! 0w0
Hope to hear from you soon!
~Julia