Surf's Up - a monster otome game! [GxB]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
watto
Tumblr: wattonot

Surf's Up - a monster otome game! [GxB]

#1 Post by watto »

After a bad wipe-out, a young surfer is forced to seek help from an unlikely source...

A short and sweet otome game! Date a shark! Live your dreams!

DOWNLOAD FOR FREE HERE: https://watto.itch.io/surfs-up

-----------------------------------

Characters
Sam: A young surfer whose competitive and reckless nature can, more often than not, get her into trouble. After a painful accident, she needs somebody to fix her surfboard before the upcoming competition.

Bellamy: The centre of the town's rumourmill, this intimidating mutant makes his home in a secluded beachside shack - a place that people will usually go out of their way to avoid. While he is widely considered to be dangerous and bloodthirsty, a lesser-known rumour suggests he's also pretty handy at fixing surfboards...

Maddie: Talented. Beautiful. Strong. She is not only Sam's ULTIMATE RIVAL, but also a source of great envy for many in the town.

Alex: Sam's best friend. Absolutely useless.

-----------------------------------

A lot of this game is still just me experimenting and having fun with the game engine, but I'm pretty proud with how it came out. We all need some sexy shark men in our lives, amiright? I love reading your comments! So please let me know how I did with this one below <3

* Please note: This game contains instances of violence and depictions of mental illness. Player discretion advised.

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

Re: Surf's Up - a monster otome game! [GxB]

#2 Post by Zelan »

This was a really cute game! I loved the CGs. The one of Sam doing the cutback was especially cool, I liked what you did with the colors.

watto

#3 Post by watto »

Zelan wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:18 pm This was a really cute game! I loved the CGs. The one of Sam doing the cutback was especially cool, I liked what you did with the colors.
I'm glad you liked it! And thank you for the compliment, that CG is one of my favorites as well. Thanks for playing!

Godline
Veteran
Completed: numerous
Tumblr: godlinegames
Deviantart: godline-games
itch: godline

#4 Post by Godline »

Oh yeah! Thanks for the bump Zelan, because I played this too. I even started to do a video playthrough but it didn't turn out very well so I scrapped it. But I loved the MC Sam and how it didn't take itself too seriously. It's a great chill game!
Thanks so much for making it watto!

ezfi

#5 Post by ezfi »

Just played this today, and I liked it. A very fun, cute game. Sam was a really strong character, and I might have gotten more attached to her than the love interest, which isn't common for me in these kinds of games. Great job, and thanks for making it!

watto

#6 Post by watto »

Godline wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:34 am Oh yeah! Thanks for the bump Zelan, because I played this too. I even started to do a video playthrough but it didn't turn out very well so I scrapped it. But I loved the MC Sam and how it didn't take itself too seriously. It's a great chill game!
Thanks so much for making it watto!
Oh my gosh, thank you! I actually teared up a bit reading that haha. I'm so glad you enjoyed it!
And I'm happy you like Sam, I'm always a bit nervous that people won't like the main character. Thank you for playing!

watto

#7 Post by watto »

ezfi wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:26 pm Just played this today, and I liked it. A very fun, cute game. Sam was a really strong character, and I might have gotten more attached to her than the love interest, which isn't common for me in these kinds of games. Great job, and thanks for making it!
And thank YOU as well, ezfi! I'm so happy people seem to like Sam haha. I hope Bellamy managed to impress as well! Thank you for playing :D

You guys are so nice <3