[PAID] Comedy Script Writer Wanted

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
DarrylDidIt

[PAID] Comedy Script Writer Wanted

#1 Post by DarrylDidIt »

Hello, I'm creating a comedic visual novel (a demo exists) and am seeking collaborative help with revising a currently 50-page screenplay. The first thing I need is help table reading and revising it with me live (preferably via Zoom). If it works between us, this will lead to further work finishing the script and doing more table reading.

The style of the VN is very absurdist, yet just connected enough to reality to sell the concept to the player in a way that makes them emotionally invested. If you've ever wanted to write for a talking cat in an otherwise realistic world, here's your shot!

Compensation will be negotiated. This is a work-for-hire gig.

Please reply here with more info or send a PM. Thanks!
Last edited by DarrylDidIt on Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

naqlada
Regular
Projects: Plenty awesome ones. Search my posts or just ask, won't bite...

Re: Comedy Script Writer Wanted

#2 Post by naqlada »

A pm is on the way, inquiring details.

DarrylDidIt

#3 Post by DarrylDidIt »

naqlada wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:17 am A pm is on the way, inquiring details.
Thanks for that! Looking forward to discussing the project with you.

DarrylDidIt

#4 Post by DarrylDidIt »

The writer above wasn't able to speak with me via Zoom calls. I really need someone comfortable with table reads and live revisions via voice.

I have noted that this is a paid gig. Compensation will be negotiated. Thanks for your interest!

Toilet Scripts

Re: [PAID] Comedy Script Writer Wanted

#5 Post by Toilet Scripts »

Will be sending a PM with some writing samples. Thank you for the open opportunity.

silverateliergames
Regular

#6 Post by silverateliergames »

DarrylDidIt wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:29 pm The writer above wasn't able to speak with me via Zoom calls. I really need someone comfortable with table reads and live revisions via voice.

I have noted that this is a paid gig. Compensation will be negotiated. Thanks for your interest!
Hi there. Am able to talk via Zoom, how do I go about contacting you? :)

Angie
Regular

#7 Post by Angie »

Hey, I send you an e-mail a couple of days ago. Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Writer | PL-ENG/ENG-PL translator| Renpy Coder

DarrylDidIt

#8 Post by DarrylDidIt »

fontainerichelieu wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:48 am
DarrylDidIt wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:29 pm The writer above wasn't able to speak with me via Zoom calls. I really need someone comfortable with table reads and live revisions via voice.

Hi there. Am able to talk via Zoom, how do I go about contacting you? :)
Sorry for the delay. You can send me a PM here with some of your experience. Thanks!

DarrylDidIt

#9 Post by DarrylDidIt »

Angie wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:34 am Hey, I send you an e-mail a couple of days ago. Looking forward to hearing back from you.
So sorry. I made this account a while ago and forgot I didn't use my primary email.

I've sent a reply from my proper email. Hope to hear from you soon.