Now LIVE on Kickstarter! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wi ... sual-novel
Please consider supporting the campaign and spreading the word!
And follow the development on social media!
Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Discord
Reanimation Scheme is a romance visual novel with necromancy, love, life and death as its central themes, woven together in a carefully crafted tale about discovering long-buried secrets — and yourself.
Step into the shoes of the necromancer, Raenelle, whose wish for a break from work was granted in the most unexpected way possible — the sudden disappearance of the spirits of the deceased. Meet a colorful cast of characters, (fail to) summon the spirits of the dead, unravel mysteries, and maybe — just maybe — fall in love.
Ready to call upon spirits from beyond, fend off the catty remarks from a talking familiar, and accidentally stumble across secrets you’d rather not know? Download the demo of this otome visual novel from Itch.io by clicking the button below!
Content warning: This game may include content or themes that may not be suitable for all ages, such as mild swearing, death, alcohol, blood and violence. Player discretion is advised.
As a necromancer, Raenelle Talisko is tasked with the job of reanimating the corpses of the recently deceased to help them fulfill their last wishes. Between the never-ending workload and the myriad of angry or distraught spirits she has to deal with, Raenelle longs for a vacation — and more importantly, a promotion to a different position.
As though the Twelve Deities have heard Raenelle’s prayers, all the spirits somehow vanish overnight, giving her the break she’s been asking for. That is until Raenelle is summoned to the Headquarters of the Imperial Necromancy Authority along with all death mages, tasked with resolving this crisis that has thrown the kingdom into panic.
Unfortunately, there is no time for Raenelle to rest — not when she finds herself becoming increasingly entangled in the mystery of the missing spirits, discovering much more than she asked for.
- Pursue and fall in love with 3 interesting characters, each with their unique route
- Experience a branching narrative that totals at an estimate of 300,000 words
- Discover your fate among the 12 possible endings
- Escape to a rich fantasy world full of magic — and secrets — illustrated by 25 detailed backgrounds
- Meet over 15 supporting characters who will play a role in your journey, each with their own sprite
- Enjoy key romantic moments with around 15 beautifully drawn CGs
- Hear the cast of 6 main characters come to life, partially voiced by a team of talented voice actors
- Immerse yourself in the atmosphere, enhanced by an original soundtrack of over 15 background music tracks
Developer & Publisher: Wind Chimes Games Ltd
Writer & Programmer: Windchimes
Character Artist: Crystal Quach
CG Artists: Crystal Quach, novclow
Background Artist: Vui Huynh
GUI Artist: Rimii
Video Editor, Logo & Promotional Graphics Artist: Rito
Editor: Lidia Coe
PR: Camy, MikomiKisomi
Vocalists: Resting Tofu, James Zhang, JoyDreamer, TBA
Lyricists: Rito, James Zhang, JoyDreamer, TBA
Casting: Yin Yang Voices
Casting & Voice Director: John Wesley Go
Raenelle’s VA: Krystal LaPorte
Aldrias’ VA: Sean Paulsen
Kierdan’s VA: Alex Jenks
Lyrissa’s VA: Melody Muze
Sebastien’s VA: Brendan Blaber
Jori’s VA: Ben Balmaceda
1. What do you think about the story premise? Are you interested so far?
2. Which one of the characters, if any, do you like most?
3. Since we will be doing a Kickstarter campaign for this game at some point, what are some Kickstarter rewards you would be interested in seeing?
4. Do you have any comments or questions?