Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Hi, i'm experienced programmer, looking for new projects to fill my schedule.
Interested in programming your game, designing game mechanics, providing gamedev consultation services.
What i can do:
- Dialog-based or point&click games
- Custom GUI (standard game screens, weird layouts, unusual elements)
- Minigames (from simple to complex)
- RPG mechanics (xp stats, perks, buffs, relations, items, inventory, trading, combat, travel etc)
- Create game skeleton for you to fill (for simple games)
- Arrange extensible class hierarchy (for more complex games)
- and other things you may need
What i'm not interested in:
- Unity, Visual Novel Maker, RPG Maker
- iOS/Android/Steam integration
I'm adult and can work on NSFW projects, any theme/fetish, not judging.
At this moment interested mostly in paid work, may consider rev-share if i like game and you have assets or can produce them yourself in near future.
- screen (30-100$, reworking standard RenPy screens or making custom ones)
- minigame (50-400$, from "click something fast" to "battle system like in <gamename>" and "rpg maker-style walking")
- python coding (30-250$, general game structure, character classes, stats, inventory, events system etc)
When contacting me, please have some specifics regarding what you want done, when you want it done, having some testing/dummy assets for prototype is also big plus. If you just plan to "make game someday in future" i'm not a right person for you.
If you want to hire me or just have questions, don't hesitate to contact me:
- pm me here on lemma
- Discord: drKlauz#2584
I might be coincidently a DAZ3D artist who is looking for a programmer to keep making games.
I've made a total of 7 full games already with my previous partner and am looking to do more. My patreon page is https://www.patreon.com/tora/
The links for the games are on the first page for you to check on my art style. I'd advise you to check on the later games first to get a view of my current proficiency. In the first games I was learning.
There's also my site mortzeart.com and my deviantart page is https://www.deviantart.com/mortze
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:14 am
- Completed: Ariane's Assistant Ariane Eldar's Rock Strip Quiz 1
- Deviantart: SteampunkGorgon
- itch: ritchierat
Users browsing this forum: No registered users