Paid/Trade/Free Proofreader+Ideabouncer! (Open again, huzzah!)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
dennissaton

Re: 110% Free Proofreader+Editor+Ideabouncer! (OPEN-ish)

#46 Post by dennissaton »

Will send you a pm.

Need help with some proof reading and some idea bouncers etc.

Matalla
Veteran
Completed: Max Power and the Egyptian Beetle Case, The Candidate, The Last Hope, El cajón del viejo escritorio, Clementina y la luna roja, Caught in Orbit, Dirty Business Ep 0, Medianoche de nuevo, The Lost Smile
itch: matalla-interactive

#47 Post by Matalla »

Sent you a PM. I noticed I made a typo in the message. It should be 15000, not 1500
Comunidad Ren'Py en español (Discord)
Honest Critique

SkinMedley
Tumblr: skinmedley

#48 Post by SkinMedley »

Hi there, just wanted to say hello and say your genre preference is totally right up my alley! I don't have anything right now that I can provide though. I have little ideas and characters but I don't have the time to work on them for now. But I hope in the future when I'm ready, I'd be able to work with you! I was more of a reader than a writer anyway haha. I'll even trade my art if you'd like! Because I like having to give back hahah. Sorry this is long oops. Hope your having a nice day :)

OrangeSorbet

#49 Post by OrangeSorbet »

Sent you a PM via e-mail \O

AntiquedFae
Veteran

#50 Post by AntiquedFae »

dennissaton wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:27 am Will send you a pm.

Need help with some proof reading and some idea bouncers etc.
Replied! Sorry, lemma isn't notifying me of messages on this board even though I thought I selected it. :T
Matalla wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:33 pm Sent you a PM. I noticed I made a typo in the message. It should be 15000, not 1500
Replied. And yes, I realised that too. Big difference between 1500 and 15000, so depending on how many changes the script needs I might need to take awhile or only do part of it since it is a translated work. Sorry in advance if that happens.
SkinMedley wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:34 am Hi there, just wanted to say hello and say your genre preference is totally right up my alley! I don't have anything right now that I can provide though.
Thanks for saying hi! It's always nice to meet someone with the same unusual interests as me. ^^ When/If you reach the point of needing some help on your story, I'm here!
OrangeSorbet wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:01 pm Sent you a PM via e-mail \O
Replied!
You can call me Fae!
I offer proofreading and ideabouncing. You can find out more in my thread.

Matalla
Veteran
Completed: Max Power and the Egyptian Beetle Case, The Candidate, The Last Hope, El cajón del viejo escritorio, Clementina y la luna roja, Caught in Orbit, Dirty Business Ep 0, Medianoche de nuevo, The Lost Smile
itch: matalla-interactive

Re: 110% Free Proofreader+Editor+Ideabouncer! (closed)

#51 Post by Matalla »

I have also missed some email notifications to subscribed topics. My guess (I have not checked it because I'm too lazy) is that those messages are being filtered by the email server as spam. Forum notifications work, though, so configuring your board preferences to show notifications for the topic should help a little.
Comunidad Ren'Py en español (Discord)
Honest Critique

Karamelow
Veteran
Projects: Fujiwara BitterSweet
Organization: Magic Bench/Karamelow

Re: 110% Free Proofreader+Editor+Ideabouncer! (closed)

#52 Post by Karamelow »

Hello @AntiquedFae, I don't know if you are still open or closed, so I went ahead and sent you a PM here on Lemmasoft (^ v ^)

AntiquedFae
Veteran

Re: 110% Free Proofreader+Editor+Ideabouncer! (OPEN)

#53 Post by AntiquedFae »

It's been a long time since I've opened this to the public, but NanoReno calls and I want to be a part of it! I'm looking to be a part of a team and I might (GASP!) even be open to co-writing as long as I have direction.

Also, updated my terms a bit because I am a big girl now who can kinda-sorta handle the sexys. Er, sometimes, with a safe word.

I also have an itch.io account so I can join jams on there too. ^.^
You can call me Fae!

AntiquedFae
Veteran

Re: Paid/Trade/Free Proofreader+Ideabouncer! (Open Once More)

#54 Post by AntiquedFae »

My goodness, the last time I updated this thread was before the plague! Regardless, I am here to announce I am taking on proofreading work again, but usually for pay now. Updates in the first post. And a not-quite-3-week-late welcome into 2023, you lovely thread-readers.
You can call me Fae!