OPEN COMMISSION - Background/Environment [Paypal]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
LeeThien
Deviantart: leethien

OPEN COMMISSION - Background/Environment [Paypal]

#1 Post by LeeThien »

Hello, I'm currently available for work.
Let me introduce a bit about myself. My name is Thien, Background in graphic design.
I have worked at a Japanese anime company for 3 years. Then I moved out to freelance.
I had the opportunity to complete many famous Anime works. Eg : SSSS.GRIDMAN, DARLING IN THE FRANXX, FATE Series...etc
My rate about 40+$

Here is my sample :

For more information contact me :
- Gmail : muzyka89dn@gmail.com
- Discord : muzyka89dn#6671
- Deviantart : https://www.deviantart.com/leethien

==================================================================================================================

1. After seeing your description and further discussion made (such as style, deadline...), I will give you the price.
- Payment needs to be sent before
- I use Paypal only
- The transaction fee wil be paid by you
2. I will send you the sketch or ref, changes will be made according to your needs.
3. After you approved the sketch or ref, I will do, changes can still be made.
4. I will send you the sample of your final work in smaller dimensions. Small changes will be made according to your needs.
5. You will receive your files in PNG full size what you ordered.
==================================================================================================================

Best regards,
For more information contact me :
- Gmail : muzyka89dn@gmail.com
- Discord : muzyka89dn#6671