Very nooby game Idea (Adult Content)

A place to discuss things that aren't specific to any one creator or game.
Forum rules
Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
Aniknk
Regular

Very nooby game Idea (Adult Content)

#1 Post by Aniknk »

So, hello everyone(this is my first post here, and I'm hoping for good coop).

I've just discovered this great tool (Ren'py) day ago, and started learning how to create an game with it, but I already have some Idea. I'd like to creat adult game similar to greatest made games like jake-o-nine-tails, Slave Maker 3, Sim Brothel, or Brothel King (which is done with Ren'py if I'm correct). I just need to learn A LOT(!), but I'm dreaming of game which you could call 4x (explore, expand, exploit, and exterminate [not my term, it's strategy games genre]), also with 5th "X" entertain if possible. What I have so far, is my own original universe, which is cyberpunk with 10 races on the game's world (only few fuckable though) which I'll try to describe very shortly few lines latter, and Isekai (it's term for trapped in new world, often fantasy one) story with 30 year old virgin dying in a day he actually decide to fuck some prostitute, and reborn in new world full of possibilities. So, in this:
...world we have 10 races as I write before. Three of them are related and called together as Katio. It's Kaaru, most likely normal human, but they can live over 200 years (as they are human-like they are adult after 18 years anyway), Kaeru, it's how you call Kaaru with robotic implants of, for example arms, legs, improved eyes. Kainu, they are elder Katio race. You can recognize them by their height (over 20-30 cm. more then Kaaru) and slightly lengthened skull. In the time when Kaaru was hunting and gathering plants, they lived in advanced, big cities with good infrastructure and fine art in it. Now they are miniority between Katio. Then we have Ammaetio, "river people". They have gills, and membranes between hands and feets fingers. Also they have almost transparent skin and white hair. Now Arudentio, "Arude al den" mean "born in darkness", but "den" in the end of word mean negation, so they are also known as "unborn". Arudentio are eating inteligent races flash, so they are extremaly dangerous. Their skin is dark, almost black, or black, they have razor sharp claws, and two rows of fangs, also they have relatively long limbs. Csrghetio are second most numerous race on the world. They have white skin are quiet tall, have white hair, no noses, big black eyes and small mouths. Then we have Hartio (Ztuu in their own language) small in numbers and height (150 cm. max), with small black eyes, their are hairless and pale. Next are Kakottotio. They looks similar to normal people, but have two pairs of wings, one on back, and second on hips. They can actually fly. Mabruchitio are warrior type of race with massive hornes on head. They are really tall (about 250 cm.) and weight a lot. They are muscular and know how to fight former using their hornes to charge like bulls, now serves in many armies in the world. Last are Sahrimetio. It's beautiful, elf-like race with residual hornes on head. They are good with distance weapones. That's my universe's races. I'm not very skilled with art (I can draw almost straight line, and square circle, but nothing more) so I'll probably eventually need some help (for now I'm using rule34 [just google it NSFW] pics). But what's more, I'd like to implement slave hunting, buying, training mechanics with a lot of spicey genres, like incest, loli, rape etc. Of course, their will be stats for fighting, slave training, also affection of known girls (as not every girl on you way will be slave). I have a lot to learn, yet I keep up quickly. I have also few(hundreds) questions, but here I want to know one think: How the hell can I make my game to not read next line of text under main map (I already know how to create simple, interactive maps)? I've try with pause command but it only stop text until next click, and I want this text to fire only after choosing a home icon.

EDIT: OK, I already know. I used return command and it work just fine.

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH BUT I HAVE TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU GUYS SOMEHOW.
I wish I had an talent to do graphics. Or any other talents. But you know what they talking about people without any talents, they have a big pe***es. No wait. They talk so about people with big feets...

drKlauz
Veteran

Re: Very nooby game Idea (Adult Content)

#2 Post by drKlauz »

Main problem will be with content. Quantity, quality and legality.
If you plan to release it on Patreon or Steam or any other platoforms you will need some sort of modding system, so you can "officially" release reasonably clean version and release "kinky" content as some "random guy from internet".
For screens like map you probably should use "call screen worldmap".
I may be available for hire, check my thread: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=51350

Aniknk
Regular

Re: Very nooby game Idea (Adult Content)

#3 Post by Aniknk »

/For screens like map you probably should use "call screen worldmap".
Yes, I already did it. Learning everyday.
For now I trying to learn as much as possible. Watching youtube videos, and reading ren'py instruction.
I wish I had an talent to do graphics. Or any other talents. But you know what they talking about people without any talents, they have a big pe***es. No wait. They talk so about people with big feets...