Not doing voice work at this time

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Wheezing Wyvern

Not doing voice work at this time

#1 Post by Wheezing Wyvern »

I had made this thread when I was starting to dabble in voice work. But once the pandemic got really settled in, I got pulled in by work and then burned out. I would like to try and dive back in one day but I'm not there yet. Thanks to whoever had reached out to me and expressed interest!
Last edited by Wheezing Wyvern on Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:45 am, edited 4 times in total.

Cotton Blue
Regular
Projects: メモリーズ~ 女神の保護者
Organization: Cotton Blue
Deviantart: CottonBlueVN
Soundcloud: Cotton Blue
itch: Cotton Blue

Re: Female offering voice~! [Free/Donate]

#2 Post by Cotton Blue »

Do you have another tone of voice?
Memories~ Megami no hogo-sha [GxB] [Fantasy, Romance, Drama, Yōkai]

fleet
Eileen-Class Veteran
Deviantart: fleetp

#3 Post by fleet »

I've been considering adding voice-over narration to one of my adult visual novels. You would NOT be required to do any moaning/groaning/orgasm/sex act sounds.
More information and a link to the completed visual novel is at viewtopic.php?f=30&t=51198
Some of my visual novels are at http://www.the-new-lagoon.com. They are NSFW
Poorly done hand-drawn art is still poorly done art. Be a Poser (or better yet, use DAZ Studio 3D) - dare to be different.

Wheezing Wyvern

#4 Post by Wheezing Wyvern »

Cotton Blue wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 10:49 am Do you have another tone of voice?
I do have a few but I am still trying to explore my range. I only started doing this for fun within the past...I don't know, six months to a year off and on? But I can certainly try to record more to add to the list. :D

Wheezing Wyvern

#5 Post by Wheezing Wyvern »

fleet wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 7:31 pm I've been considering adding voice-over narration to one of my adult visual novels. You would NOT be required to do any moaning/groaning/orgasm/sex act sounds.
More information and a link to the completed visual novel is at viewtopic.php?f=30&t=51198
Would this just be of the narrative then and no dialogue? And if so just how many words estimated is your narrative?

fleet
Eileen-Class Veteran

#6 Post by fleet »

There are 1000 words. The main character does all the 'talking'.
Here's the beginning.

Scene: Woman at a bar

I was standing at the bar, waiting for the dope dealer. Being a paid informant for the vice squad might sound like a glamorous job, but it's not. It's dangerous and doesn't pay well.

Scene: A young man approaches her

A good looking young guy came up to me and asked if he could buy me a drink. He didn't fit the description of the pusher. I said that I was meeting someone.

Scene: The old guy approaches

Eventually the dope pusher showed up. He said to come with him outside, that we would conduct our business there.

Scene: Both outside.

He said he didn't have the stuff on him, that it was back at his hotel. He said if I wanted the stuff I had to do some favors for friends of his who were waiting there.
Poorly done hand-drawn art is still poorly done art. Be a Poser (or better yet, use DAZ Studio 3D) - dare to be different.

Wheezing Wyvern

#7 Post by Wheezing Wyvern »

fleet wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 2:41 pm There are 1000 words. The main character does all the 'talking'.
Here's the beginning.

Scene: Woman at a bar

I was standing at the bar, waiting for the dope dealer. Being a paid informant for the vice squad might sound like a glamorous job, but it's not. It's dangerous and doesn't pay well.

Scene: A young man approaches her

A good looking young guy came up to me and asked if he could buy me a drink. He didn't fit the description of the pusher. I said that I was meeting someone.

Scene: The old guy approaches

Eventually the dope pusher showed up. He said to come with him outside, that we would conduct our business there.

Scene: Both outside.

He said he didn't have the stuff on him, that it was back at his hotel. He said if I wanted the stuff I had to do some favors for friends of his who were waiting there.
hit me up in the PMs and we can try to discuss some details!

fleet
Eileen-Class Veteran

#8 Post by fleet »

PM sent.

littlemissyotome888
Regular
Deviantart: LMO888
itch: littlemissyotome

#9 Post by littlemissyotome888 »

If you're still offering to Voice Act for Free in Projects, please read my forum thread :D

It features information about my project, including how to contact me since I don't regularly go on LemmaSoft

Thank you and I forward to hearing from you!

viewtopic.php?f=59&t=55511

Wheezing Wyvern

#10 Post by Wheezing Wyvern »

littlemissyotome888 wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:32 am If you're still offering to Voice Act for Free in Projects, please read my forum thread :D

It features information about my project, including how to contact me since I don't regularly go on LemmaSoft

Thank you and I forward to hearing from you!

viewtopic.php?f=59&t=55511
I sent you a request on discord so we can discuss your project and expectations!!

littlemissyotome888
Regular
Deviantart: LMO888
itch: littlemissyotome

#11 Post by littlemissyotome888 »

Looking forward to hearing your audition ^_^

Musick
Regular
Completed: Ariane's Assistant Ariane Eldar's Rock Strip Quiz 1
Deviantart: SteampunkGorgon
itch: ritchierat

#12 Post by Musick »

Are there any soundsamples on soundscape, too?

fleet
Eileen-Class Veteran

#13 Post by fleet »

I highly recommend Wheezing Wyvern. The voice she did for the soon-to-be released fully voiced version visual novel Aftermath is excellent.

danteworks

#14 Post by danteworks »

Hello, please message me on Amnesty#8235 on discord.

Wheezing Wyvern

#15 Post by Wheezing Wyvern »

Musick wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:45 am Are there any soundsamples on soundscape, too?
Nothing there but I am working on trying to get my samples transferred over to Chirbit so I can have them all in one dedicated space!