Mind K [BxB] [Slice of Life] [Supernatural] [Dark Comedy][Free]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Lilan
Regular

Mind K [BxB] [Slice of Life] [Supernatural] [Dark Comedy][Free]

#1 Post by Lilan »

About the Project:
-This is actually an AU (Alternate Universe) of my OCs that I’m still fleshing them out. Doing this for fun so no pressure haha. Will update from time to time. I want to start simple so no redeeming features. Just focusing on the story I want to tell.
-I literally know nothing about how ren’py works or how to code. Will practice it. If you guys have any tips about it, it would be very helpful!
If anyone’s interested to bounce ideas, just reply.

Plot of Mind K: Plot pending
(Edited the story lmaooo ) In this world, the story revolves around the mind of one teenager, K. What mystery lies in the depths of the boy’s slumber?

Stages: Writing: 10%
-General Route: 50%
-Jean Route: 98% (Editing Stage)
Sprites:%
Background: %
CG: %
Checklist of stuff to do:
-redid some concepts.
-writing Jean’s route
-cry

Genre: It’s a mix of weird fiction. Slice of life with supernatural twist. Psychedelic (or dementia idk). I wanted it to be comedy- dark/ black comedy- BxB

Characters: Some traits and personalities are not set in stone though. But I have concepts on what they will look like.
Main Protagonist: UPDATE
K
Physical: Black hair, red eyes,
Personality: Mild-mannered and self centered monkey.

Major Bachelors: (Will update)
Crow- A tattoo artist. He has tattoos all over his arms and wears a red bandana. Medium long black hair that he ties up sometimes. Doesn’t say anything personal. A cool older brother.
Physical:
Dislikes: being outsmarted,

Jean
he likes looking good in front of people. Secretive like his older cousin, Crow. Often being admired by people for having good looks.
Physical: blonde long length hair, turquoise eyes,
Personality: Ice prince monkey

Shino
Physical: red hair , blue violet eyes, lanky, black theme,
Personality: friendly, manipulative smart monkey
Dislikes: life

Lucas
Personality: scaredy-cat, party animal monkey

Other Characters: .

Burning questions I have right now. Feel free to answer:
4. Any tips on GUI or coding for ren’py? .(^_^)/
Last edited by Lilan on Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:25 am, edited 9 times in total.

Lilan
Regular

Re: Kokoro Stranger [BxB] [Slice of Life] [Supernatural] [Dark Comedy][Free]

#2 Post by Lilan »

A wip concept of Jean (Bachelor). ^_^ Might make a variation of his hair design, though. He has longer hair at the back so... Suffice to say he's hair is actually long xcx

Edit: Update of wip. I guess this is the final design for now. Will update to first post.

Lilan
Regular

Re: Mind K [BxB] [Slice of Life] [Supernatural] [Dark Comedy][Free]

#3 Post by Lilan »

Update: Shino.
I'm thinking this position fits him. Though the design of the text is not final. Might make a logo or something. Ugh, clothes are hard.
Anyway, this'll be the final concept of Shino.

Lilan
Regular

#4 Post by Lilan »

Just testing the waters that is CG xp I should really focus on writing ..

alberte
Veteran
Tumblr: klaruga
Deviantart: Klaruga

#5 Post by alberte »

First of all i';m in LOVE with your art ///w///
Also I look Alot like your character SHino, I have that colour hair, blue ish violet eyes, short ish hair, and pretty tall.
Your cg has a beautiful quality to it.
Reminds me of Serial experiments Lain a bit.
What do you think of the premise? Is it boring or does it have potential? I personally think you need more conflict, having him being a runaway is good but what else, there needs to be more plot revealed to get readers attention. I can help you brianstorm ideas I'd love too!
2. Is the title alright? What do you think? HMm i think it could be improved but i'm not sure how it relates to the plot just yet.
3. Might be too early but…How do the characters sound? Which bachelor will you choose? THey sound good ^^, I'm not sure yet
4. Any tips on GUI or coding for ren’py? Make a list of features you want in your game, use the #comment function for choices to plan where they are, oh and I also do GUI for you I'd do it for free i'd just need specifications.
5. Any feedback is appreciated. (^_^)/
Question: will it be nvl or adv (or both?>)
I'd really love to help you with this project ^_^s/

Lilan
Regular

#6 Post by Lilan »

alberte wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:36 pm First of all i';m in LOVE with your art ///w///
Also I look Alot like your character SHino, I have that colour hair, blue ish violet eyes, short ish hair, and pretty tall.
Your cg has a beautiful quality to it.
Reminds me of Serial experiments Lain a bit.
What do you think of the premise? Is it boring or does it have potential? I personally think you need more conflict, having him being a runaway is good but what else, there needs to be more plot revealed to get readers attention. I can help you brianstorm ideas I'd love too!
2. Is the title alright? What do you think? HMm i think it could be improved but i'm not sure how it relates to the plot just yet.
3. Might be too early but…How do the characters sound? Which bachelor will you choose? THey sound good ^^, I'm not sure yet
4. Any tips on GUI or coding for ren’py? Make a list of features you want in your game, use the #comment function for choices to plan where they are, oh and I also do GUI for you I'd do it for free i'd just need specifications.
5. Any feedback is appreciated. (^_^)/
Question: will it be nvl or adv (or both?>)
I'd really love to help you with this project ^_^s/
@alberte

Welp, I thank you for taking the time to write a reply and for interest with the concept. (I took damn long to reply Am sorry TuT) And if you look like Shino, you've got a cool style. ^_^
About your question if it’s nvl or adv, I personally want something that’s a bit easier to work with. So I don’t know yet.
I’m actually in the brainstorm phase. And had been writing a fair bit lately. I would be glad to have anyone point out some mistakes or brainstorm ideas.

Also gonna leave some recent art of some characters:

I didn't finish this one...yet.

I used ocean waves ref for their clothes haha.