Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
StarKid413
Completed: Nothing yet lmao but...just you wait, just you waaaaiiittt
Projects: DnD Visual Novel Campaign
Tumblr: starkid413.tumblr.com

Re: Guestbook

#5131 Post by StarKid413 »

Ciao everybody!

The name's StarKid413, and I'm looking to make a super neat Visual Novel series about DnD!
So, big nerd vibes here, always looking for tips tricks and game recognize game.
I have a ton of ideas, but very little time or proper creative outlets so I'm finna let loose and I'll see you all on the other side.

Thinking up on it, I decided to divulge a few tags on the story that I'm thinking of:

-DnD
-Rpg style VisNov
-Simulation Style
-Minigame Puzzles
-Achievement Points
-Isekai Plotline
-Think like FireEmblemsEsque
-Expect a ton of Homestuck references/Friendism/Hiveswaps
-more to come as soon as they come to my immediate consciousness

I only accept criticism in the form of *bullets.

*(bullets being welcome discussion and dms, so hmu)

danham

#5132 Post by danham »

Hi everyone. I am new to this forum :D
don't worry be happy :D

MoonCaustics

#5133 Post by MoonCaustics »

Hello! I'm a Game Dev soon to be making my first Project!
It will be made public soon so be on the look out! :D

MarkKane

Hello I'm new

#5134 Post by MarkKane »

Hi all !
I'm Mark.This is my first post here. Nice to be part of this community. Hope everyone welcomes me.
Have a nice day!

SpookySharma
Projects: Broken Butterflies
Organization: AutumnDream Studios

#5135 Post by SpookySharma »

Hello, Visual Novel Makers.
I just want to say that whatever the heck someone says against Ren'Py, this visual novel engine is the BEST! and this comment comes from a guy who has made a game in other English Visual Novel Engines too. The versatility of Ren'Py is unmatched. And with every update its awesomeness is increasing tenfold.
SpookySharma :twisted:

Camuzer

#5136 Post by Camuzer »

Hello everybody !

My name is Matthieu from France and I just start to learn about programing with ren'py.

I've made some researches and found out that ren'py is easy to understand but yet powerful.

So i sign up here to find other people to create some games and learn more about programming in ren'py.

Thank you for reading ! :)
Last edited by Camuzer on Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dedmerath
Tumblr: Dedmerath
Deviantart: Dedmerath

#5137 Post by Dedmerath »

Hi there! The names Dedmerath, Iam a video game artist from Argentina. I work making video game and app’s assets, specially character design and animation. Glad to meet you all! :D

TsukimiyaYuzuki

#5138 Post by TsukimiyaYuzuki »

Name: TsukimiyaYuzuki but you can call me Yuzu~
comments about Lemma Soft: This website is really nice, I hope I'll find what I'm looking for :3

Dezz
Projects: Gridless

#5139 Post by Dezz »

Hello everyone! My name is Dezz and I'm an aspiring game creator. I've already decided I'm going to put my energy towards creating a visual novel with the Ren'Py software. I hope to bring my dream of the game "Gridless" to life! I plan to use this board to get an idea of how the visual novel scene is doing.

I'm currently a project manager at my company and work with vast teams of people installing software. I hope to use that skill set to run my own visual novel company some day. Small steps!

I live in the US - specifically in the Midwest!

Freedyshow
Soundcloud: the-freedyshow

#5140 Post by Freedyshow »

Hi all

I am completely new at this and I am currently working on an "project" visual style novel it may have choices and branching paths i have yet to decide on that at the moment. I have a few stories in mind I may just go with a non choice based game as my first try as that would give me experience to then improve upon my creation.

My name is Andy, i am 36 i live in the uk. I have a Youtube channel called "thefreedyshow" and i am to make these novels to feature on my channel along with making my own soundtrack for my game and possibly voice acting.

I found out about you guys via twitter and someone very nice called Limit Elta.

I cant wait to get started and share with you all my wonderful ideas and creations!
I make my own music and want to get into voice acting, so feel free to approach me if i can help you i will :)

M_yri_a
Tumblr: M_yri_a

#5141 Post by M_yri_a »

Name: Myria
Website: Not yet, but soon. Currently on Instagram though! Here- https://instagram.com/m_yri_a?igshid=1ld93bgqjj4t3
Little bit about me: I’m a game developer learning how to code. I currently illustrate and 3D model, and have some background knowledge regarding coding and scripting. I mainly work 2D right now, but I’m always down for 3D.

supermodify

#5142 Post by supermodify »

Howdy!

I'm Ilana, and I'm from the USA. I'm currently a full time student in college, but I recently fell deep in love with visual novels as a medium and I've been using this forum over the last couple of months to troubleshoot my way through making my own. It's slow business and I don't have much to show for it yet, but this has been a great resource and I decided I want to try and get involved in the community more!

It's nice to meet you all! :D

skai2blue4u
Projects: Ignis VN, Meteor Shower
Organization: God's Radio Dev
Tumblr: skai2blue4u
Deviantart: skai2blue4u
itch: skai2blue4u

#5143 Post by skai2blue4u »

Name: The one I chose for myself is skai2blue4u but my online friends just call me Skai to keep it short ^v^
Website: I don't have a website but you can find me on twitter @skai2blue4u, plus on deviantart too under the same name I'm just not as active there, and I also have an itch.io account under yet the same name
Comments: I've been checking out this forum website for the past seven years and it's helped me out a lot when I was experimenting on ren'py back when I first decided I wanted to try making a visual novel

Anyway! It's nice that I finally had the courage to make an account and join the community after stewing in shyness for so long! It's nice to meet you all and I'm looking forward to see all the content people have put out, and will put out from here as well as contributing to them myself hopefully some day!

Queenofwands

#5144 Post by Queenofwands »

Name: Queen of wands
Comments: I've been following this website for a while but this is my first real account.

Lexxa_Astral

#5145 Post by Lexxa_Astral »

Name: You can call me lexxa!
comments: I've decided to get an account since i've been using this and the ren'py document religiously while making my first visual novel