Not doing voice work at this time

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Wheezing Wyvern

Re: Female offering voice~! [Free/Donate]

#16 Post by Wheezing Wyvern »

fleet wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:05 pm I highly recommend Wheezing Wyvern. The voice she did for the soon-to-be released fully voiced version visual novel Aftermath is excellent.
Thank you!! <3 I'm glad I could help!

Musick
Regular
Completed: Ariane's Assistant Ariane Eldar's Rock Strip Quiz 1
Deviantart: SteampunkGorgon
itch: ritchierat

#17 Post by Musick »

Wheezing Wyvern wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:04 pm
Musick wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:45 am Are there any soundsamples on soundscape, too?
Nothing there but I am working on trying to get my samples transferred over to Chirbit so I can have them all in one dedicated space!
Thank you, as I don't have a tumblr account.

Wheezing Wyvern

#18 Post by Wheezing Wyvern »

Musick wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:50 am
Musick wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:45 am Are there any soundsamples on soundscape, too?
Nothing there but I am working on trying to get my samples transferred over to Chirbit so I can have them all in one dedicated space!
So some of the files that I posted to Tumblr have been lost and I have no way to download them from the website. However I do still have samples that I uploaded on Chirbit now that I will be gradually expanding! Here is the link: https://www.chirbit.com/profile

(the star wars clips, Mass Effect clip and the blooper reels are on an older microphone but still a sample!)

fleet
Eileen-Class Veteran
Deviantart: fleetp

#19 Post by fleet »

The voice-work by Wheezing Wyvern for my adult visual nove "Aftermath" is now available in the adult VN section viewtopic.php?f=30&t=51198

Reminder: Access to the adult section is limited to people who have made a positive claim that they are 18 years of age or older.

To gain access to Let's Hentai Hentai, you need a user account, and you need to set your birthdate in your profile. To do that, click here, set your birthday, and click "Submit".

The membership in the Adult group is updated by script every hour. So you may have to wait that long for access to be granted.
Some of my visual novels are at http://www.the-new-lagoon.com. They are NSFW
Poorly done hand-drawn art is still poorly done art. Be a Poser (or better yet, use DAZ Studio 3D) - dare to be different.

Musick
Regular
Completed: Ariane's Assistant Ariane Eldar's Rock Strip Quiz 1
Deviantart: SteampunkGorgon
itch: ritchierat

#20 Post by Musick »

Wheezing Wyvern wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:37 am

So some of the files that I posted to Tumblr have been lost and I have no way to download them from the website. However I do still have samples that I uploaded on Chirbit now that I will be gradually expanding! Here is the link: https://www.chirbit.com/profile

(the star wars clips, Mass Effect clip and the blooper reels are on an older microphone but still a sample!)
Thank you for posting, but if I click on the link, it just asks me to register or log in to my account (which I don't have.)
Nevertheless, if you like, have a look at my link. viewtopic.php?f=59&t=55792

Wheezing Wyvern

#21 Post by Wheezing Wyvern »

Musick wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:12 pm
Wheezing Wyvern wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:37 am

Thank you for posting, but if I click on the link, it just asks me to register or log in to my account (which I don't have.)
Nevertheless, if you like, have a look at my link. viewtopic.php?f=59&t=55792
I'm afraid that role won't be a good fit for me as I cannot consistently do any accent like that yet. Sorry! D: Good luck in your hunt!

Shadow17

#22 Post by Shadow17 »

Hello are you still doing voice over work I need a principal voice just for a few lines of work. You can talk to me on Twitter @ladellparks or pm me here.