Realistic character, CG, and background artists needed

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Delany0714

Realistic character, CG, and background artists needed

#1 Post by Delany0714 »

Hello all, I am looking for a character artist as well as a background artist for a commercial VN I am working on. The artists would need to be comfortable with 18+ scenes.

I am working on the project alone thus far, so there is not a much of work completed. I am willing to pay per piece so if whatever reason, it does not pan out, you are still compensated. I will likely need many characters done, and am willing to work with more than one artist. I will not be in a rush for pieces, but will try to keep the flow of work steady, so feel free to work at your own pace. I’m willing to pay half for each piece of work upfront, but would like to be shown an updated piece, such as the line art or character concept before I send the remainder of the payment, just so I can be sure it’s going in the right direction before either of us waste our time.

The project will be fantasy/romance and the style of artwork I am looking for will be more realistic than anime styled work. The storyline will be focused around different kind of fae but will also include some humans.

Please share some of your work and your prices for consideration.

SN: if you are interested in helping with anything else not art related, please let me know. I am not looking for anything specific as I can complete it all myself, but I am not against entertaining offers of help! :D

MGO
Regular
Completed: The Girl of Glass, Heart of the Party, The Miller's Daughter
Projects: Recidivia, The Knight & The Maiden, Road to Yondolfa, My Girlfriend's Friends

Re: Realistic character, CG, and background artists needed

#2 Post by MGO »

Hey, by +18 do you mean sex scenes or violence? I can do violent scenes but not sexual ones, heh. It says you're looking for something more realistic so I'm not sure if you'll like my artstyle, so I'm posting some examples here:

ImageImageImageImageImage

As for my prices:
- Sprites: Headshot: 27$ Bust: 37$ Half body: 54$ Full body: 75$
- Expressions: 6$ each.
- Pose change: From 16$ to 22$ each depending on the elements that need to be changed (head, arms, hands, feet). Full redraws count as a new sprite.
- New outfit: 25$ each.
- New hairstyle: 12$ each.
- Animal sprites: From 22$ to 62$ depending on the complexity of the animal (eg. a little rat vs a big tiger). This doesn't include anthropomorphic animals (a.k.a. furries), they go on the normal sprites section.

I also offer a Character Design Service. The prices vary from $75 to $105 per character depending on what the client is looking for. If the client is on a low budget and just needs a few designs suggestions, for $75 I can offer a package with 6 options. For $105 I can work for an entire day and add modifications to my suggestions as requested by the client, offer suggestions for the details (i.e. jewelry and accessories on the clothes) and so on.

You can contact me here or at mjgormaz@gmail.com

Thank you!

Delany0714

#3 Post by Delany0714 »

Sorry, I should have specified. 18+ will include both sexual and violent scenes.

bog

#4 Post by bog »

Hello! I am interested in maybe being a character/sprite artist for this project! Here are some examples of my art:

https://imgur.com/JngfXeK
https://imgur.com/9fdnUEm
https://imgur.com/hS7x1wX
(apologies for linking, adding image to this comment wasn't working for some reason)

They are fairly realistic but still unique, and I can do clean or a more sketchy style! I also am able to animate if wanted (such as blinking)
I don't have a lot of experience and confidence with CGs, but if you are still in need of a sprite artist my email is boghost.art@gmail.com
Thanks! (:

LeeThien
Deviantart: leethien

#5 Post by LeeThien »

I am a background artist with extensive experience in the field of VN.
Here is my sample : https://www.deviantart.com/leethien
Please contact me to see more projects I have ever done.
For more information contact me :
- Gmail : muzyka89dn@gmail.com
- Discord : muzyka89dn#6671

MGO
Regular
Completed: The Girl of Glass, Heart of the Party, The Miller's Daughter
Projects: Recidivia, The Knight & The Maiden, Road to Yondolfa, My Girlfriend's Friends

#6 Post by MGO »

Delany0714 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:14 pm Sorry, I should have specified. 18+ will include both sexual and violent scenes.
Thanks for clarifying that :')

JoyDreamer
Tumblr: joydreamergallery
Deviantart: joydreamerart

#7 Post by JoyDreamer »

Hey, artist here~

This might be too realistic looking but hey, maybe?

Check out my Commission site for more info and other samples. :)

https://amjoyjoergensen.wixsite.com/joydreamercoms

singinglark

#8 Post by singinglark »

Hiya I’d like to apply, could I send some examples via discord or email? Thank you very much x

voloshenko
Regular
Deviantart: voloshenko
Discord: voloshenko

#9 Post by voloshenko »

2D ANIME ARTIST, VISUAL NOVELS BACKGROUND, ENVIRONMENT ART
You can write to:
my email: 666-seraf@rambler.ru
discord: voloshenko