❤ Offering Anime VN Sprites + Character Design! ❤

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Wiley_Bun
Deviantart: Wiley-Bun

❤ Offering Anime VN Sprites + Character Design! ❤

#1 Post by Wiley_Bun »

Hello! Thank you for looking! ♥ If you're interested, please send me a message on here or email me at
upb3at15 @ gmail.com
or send me a message on Discord
Wiley#2486
READ ME FIRST! Includes more info about what I offer!

• I can only draw girls currently! Sorry~
  • Would prefer to work with someone friendly and easy to talk to!
  • Pricing is negotiable.
  • Please specify the plot of your VN, how many sprites would be needed, and whether the project will be commercialized or not.
I suggest reading the journal (linked above) all the way through so there are no misunderstandings. Thank you so much for looking!
Last edited by Wiley_Bun on Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

rooftopsrevolution
Tumblr: celestialdancestt
Deviantart: papertsubaki
itch: rooftopsrevolution

Re: ❤ Offering Anime VN Sprites! ❤

#2 Post by rooftopsrevolution »

Goodness! I come on here and the first post I look at is my favourite artists! (I'm PaperTsubaki from Toyhou.se!)
I really love your style as always, I was just wondering for future reference: You don't happen to draw headshots / busts do you?

Anyways best of luck with commissions! I'm so excited to see you active here. Perhaps we can work together on a VN someday!

Wiley_Bun
Deviantart: Wiley-Bun

Re: ❤ Offering Anime VN Sprites! ❤

#3 Post by Wiley_Bun »

rooftopsrevolution wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:54 pm Goodness! I come on here and the first post I look at is my favourite artists! (I'm PaperTsubaki from Toyhou.se!)
I really love your style as always, I was just wondering for future reference: You don't happen to draw headshots / busts do you?

Anyways best of luck with commissions! I'm so excited to see you active here. Perhaps we can work together on a VN someday!
I tend to avoid head-shots because they look a tad bit awkward when I try to draw them. But bust-ups I can do ;U;