[OPEN] Writer, developer, producer looking for work

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
DoubleH
itch: doubleh

[OPEN] Writer, developer, producer looking for work

#1 Post by DoubleH »

Greetings! My name is Dobule H and I'm a visual novel writer. I have self produced several projects so far and I'm currently working on my own game, Masada-sensei. I'm looking for work as writer, possibly narrative editor or assistant.

I'm able to work diligently and consistently. My specialty lies in humor, romance, contemporary commentary and horror. As a developer, I can easily work with narrative design and mechanic-tied dialog. I have much practise in character development and bringing characters to life. I'm quite eager for creative collaboration and hearing ideas from other writers or developers.

You can find my portfolio in this link, including my previous works and several writing samples from said work:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1m2cnV ... wBhaXB17jK

You can also check directly every game I've worked in so far in my itch.io page:
https://doubleh.itch.io/

My current rates are 0.05$ per word. I accept payment from paypal only. Thank you very much for your time and have a nice day.
Last edited by DoubleH on Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TennisHero
Deviantart: TennisHero

Re: [OPEN] Writer, developer, producer looking for work

#2 Post by TennisHero »

Hi, I'm looking for a writer to help iron out my characters and come up with realistic dialogue. I'm kind of stuck on where to go next and need someone to look at it and maybe offer some solutions.

DoubleH
itch: doubleh

Re: [OPEN] Writer, developer, producer looking for work

#3 Post by DoubleH »

Update: available again for work! I'm more involved with visual novel work now and I would love to have more projects to show the world.