I'm not developing a VN, but a game in a genre related enough that it's "close enough". But I figure if anybody knows the tools for non linear narrative, you guys would.
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:50 am
- Completed: Before the Faire
- Organization: No Time To Play
- Tumblr: no-time-to-play
- Deviantart: felixplesoianu
- Github: felixplesoianu
- itch: notimetoplay
- Location: Bucharest, Romania
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1849
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:47 pm
- Projects: The Space Between
Because you have to write everything by hand and fit it on an index card, it forces you to be concise and boil each event / scene / choice down to the bare essence. Then, you can quickly reshuffle the game / story over and over again to see how it flows with different arrangements. Drop what doesn't work, change the order on the fly, etc. Get everything nailed down into a flow chart / outline / overview - THEN move to digital.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users