[OPEN] NEWBIE | Writer | Copy Editing | [PAID]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Vertrix
Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/vert

[OPEN] NEWBIE | Writer | Copy Editing | [PAID]

#1 Post by Vertrix »

Hey there im Vertrix! my friend introduce me to this forum and i would like to offer my service as a Copy editor and writer.
I hope I'll get the chance to work with you :)

My Services:

Copy editing

I read through your story, find the parts the gaps with the story and some inconsistencies if there are some. Basically make the story flow fluidly and let the
readers/players understand whats happening within the story.

Rates: 0.05$ ( per word ).
price is also negotiable!

Writing
I would write stories according your story prompts and premise. Following your story genre rules.

Rates: 0.07$ ( per word ).
price is also negotiable!

Genres I can Handle:
  • Action
  • Adventure
  • Fantasy
  • Horror
  • Otome
  • Harem
  • RPG
  • Sci-Fi
  • Slice of Life
  • Supernatural
  • Suspense
Specialty:
  • R-18+/NSFW
  • Romance
  • Slice of Life
Experience & Sample/Portfolio:

Game Master and Technical support:

I was a game master in my previous job. Our responsibilities included being knowledgeable about the ins and outs of the game that was assigned to the group. We were also tasked with providing and replying to players who experienced issues with the game at hand.

I have played a few of our company's titles and have familiarized myself with their games and its rules. One thing that struck me was that they had amazing graphics and battle components but the story was lacking. The story barely made sense, it was like reading a book with missing pages. So with my previous hobby of helping people with their story and thesis, I wanted to try turning it into a job. So here I am.

Sample/Portfolio: https://vertrixportfolio.tumblr.com/

Contact Me:

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Email: arksolace@gmail.com
Discord: Vertrix#7373

Thanks for dropping by!