Background Artist/CG/Sprite Artist (anime style) for hire!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
shinatan
Tumblr: furude
Deviantart: tanuma-san

Background Artist/CG/Sprite Artist (anime style) for hire!

#1 Post by shinatan »

Hello! As my current workloads are near completion, I'm looking for more works as background artist or CG artist.
Here are examples and my prices:

1.) Backgrounds:
finishedpreview_by_tanuma_san_d86l8ig.png
tumblr_inline_nviw9qtxrd1sgfynh_500_by_tanuma_san_d9e2xg3.png
bgtest5_by_tanuma_san_d86tc1r.png
PRICE: $85++ depends on the difficulty. Half of the price of the original price for each variation

2.) CG:
aliceholdingcakeeditprevfinish.png
oceanne-bFINAL_prev.png
PRICE: $60++ depends on the difficulty and how detailed the bgs. It comes with blurred bgs. If you prefer detailed bgs, you will pay additional cost for it, depends how hard the bg is.

- half body: $60 + $27,5 for every extra char

- thigh up: $70 + $32,5 for every extra char

- full body: $80 + $37,5 for every extra char

- extra expression: $15

- extra pose: $20

- difficult bg or pose +$10

3.) Sprites:
Please contact me for this if you're interested for rates. I only did a few, but please check on the game Kill or Love for example

Beside of the above I'm open for other kinds of commissions as long as it's still related with drawings.

DISCLAIMER:
- Please cover for the paypal fees. I only receive what I asked. The fees would be included when I send you an invoice so you don't need to count
- Once sketch is sent and approved, I'll send you the invoice (already included with the fees). I don't accept half payment upfront anymore since there are people who bailed on me after I finish the rest of the commission. Full upfront only.
- Finished version is only started to be worked on WHEN you pay the invoice. Don't wait until I'm finished with it then pay the invoice. I've had people ignored my invoice for 2 months or never pay so I work for free kind of.
- IF for some reasons I can't fulfill your commission (you pulled out, for example) and I already worked on it and sent you the sketch, I would only refund you half of it since I already worked on it.
- I don't draw R18, but I accept R18 coloring job (not too extreme to the kinky ones). Please contact me for rates
- I'm fine with replicating certain styles (from your game sprites) but don't expect it to be 100% copy. If you don't like how I draw and color my CGs, then I'm probably not a good fit for your project.
- Please only approach me when you're sure I'm a good fit for your project. While most likely I will accept your offer if I still have slots and fine with your game premise, if you want something very different than what I offer, then most likely you're not gonna be satisfied with my works.

I'm open for contract or pieces based. Please send me an e-mail to acid.milk.tea@gmail.com and we can discuss further. Thanks for reading this page!
Last edited by shinatan on Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.

shinatan

Re: Background Artist/CG Artist (anime style) for hire!

#2 Post by shinatan »

Hi I'm still open for more works!
Here are the works from recent months (that can be uploaded)

Send me an e-mail to acid.milk.tea@gmail.com if you're interested, thanks!!
Attachments
cookingcompanionfin1.png
beachfix.png
haru-sleepingfinedit.jpg
CG2mergepre.png
eveluggageprevmerged.png

Jan Hehr Composes

-

#3 Post by Jan Hehr Composes »

---
Last edited by Jan Hehr Composes on Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Create, Inspire... Evolve!

DollhouseRose
Regular
Completed: Graveyard Girls & Starlight Shores
Projects: Graveyard Girls & Starlight Shores
Organization: Delphinium Interactive
itch: tidalblossoms

#4 Post by DollhouseRose »

I recently commissioned a tropical beach CG from shinatan and was incredibly impressed by their work! Highly recommended, they have a beautiful art style and were very communicative from start to finish. I will definitely work with them again.

shinatan

#5 Post by shinatan »

Sorry for late reply! But thanks once again for commissioning me :)

shinatan

#6 Post by shinatan »

Hi, my current workload also almost finish soon, I'm still up for more works!

Here are some works that I'm allowed to post about:

If you're interested please send me an e-mail to: acid.milk.tea@gmail.com, I rarely open this site so other communications throughout other means will have very late replies. Thanks
Attachments
bookstorebgfinprev.png
coffeeshopmergeprev.png

shinatan

#7 Post by shinatan »

Hi! I'm open for more works. Feel free to send me an inquiry to acid.milk.tea@gmail.com if you're interested with my works!

shinatan

#8 Post by shinatan »

Hi! I'm open for one more slot, send me an e-mail to: acid.milk.tea@gmail.com if you're interested with my works!

Here is some assorted bgs I did (one of my recent works) that I did for a demo of visual novel
Attachments
bgassorted.png

shinatan

#9 Post by shinatan »

Hello! several of my clients are pausing progress, so I'm open with more slots. Feel free to send e-mail to: acid.milk.tea@gmail.com if you're interested! Currently looking for more CG works, but I'm open with any kind of work right now.

shinatan

#10 Post by shinatan »

Hello again! I have several open slots for work, feel free to send e-mail to: acid.milk.tea@gmail.com if you're interested!

I can't really post the works I just did these recent months, but some of my works are previewed on http://twitter.com/heartfragmentvn and https://twitter.com/SnowfallStudio

DollhouseRose
Regular
Completed: Graveyard Girls & Starlight Shores
Projects: Graveyard Girls & Starlight Shores
Organization: Delphinium Interactive
itch: tidalblossoms

#11 Post by DollhouseRose »

Just wanted to share another review of Shinatan/Mints commissions! Having worked together since 2019, I can say that the work delivered is consistently timely, beautiful, and exactly what I was looking for. We recently worked together on a cottagecore concept during Summer 2021, Mints drew the main character and background below.

elle1.png
bakerscottagefin.png

We also worked together during the 2021 Spooktober Game Jam on Graveyard Girls, Mints created the following sprites!

elle_normal.png
luciasmile.png

As mentioned above, I recommend working with Shinatan/Mints! The quality of their artwork is consistently stunning and the collaboration process is smooth and fun :)

shinatan

#12 Post by shinatan »

Ahh sorry I just saw this, thanks so much Sam for your review! :D

I'm open for more projects right now - CG, backgrounds, sprites, coloring jobs etc, please send an inquiry to: acid.milk.tea@gmail.com if you're interested!

Got some more CGs of really old projects:
Attachments
CG3finprev.png
dancingfin0rev.png
oceanestarefin.png

shinatan

Re: Background Artist/CG/Sprite Artist (anime style) for hire!

#13 Post by shinatan »

Hello! Still open for more work! Here are some sprite works of the past, from Kill or Love, an asset for video, also some more sprite works for Graveyard Girls C:

Also a sprite test for a project that I failed to get on as well

I did an artwork for Reflection VN too!

As usual if you're interested please hit me up: acid.milk.tea@gmail.com
Attachments
FINISHJACKETCROP.png
spriteprev.png
bathroom-cg-fin-m-2-prev.png
02PCedit.png
grace5.png
anna2.png

shinatan

#14 Post by shinatan »

Happy New Year everyone! I have an open slot right now, please send an e-mail to acid.milk.tea@gmail.com if you're interested!

shinatan

#15 Post by shinatan »

Hello! Still looking for more works, please send an e-mail to acid.milk.tea@gmail.com or discord: elle 🍩#4195 if you're interested :) Here's some work from past months for a promotion for ongoing Spring Jam!
Attachments
cottagecorething-final-edit.png