Zeta Wolf Chronicles [BxG][Romance][Slice of Life][School Life][Demo v.3.1][Now on Kickstarter!]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Elric Atchison
Completed: Friendly Meetup
Projects: Good Morning, Royal Legend
Organization: Bronze Pinnacle Games
itch: row96rowland
Discord: Timothy Rowland II#6889

Re: Zeta Wolf Chronicles [BxG][Romance][Slice of Life][School Life]

#16 Post by Elric Atchison »

ZanthosAC wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:11 am
Elric Atchison wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:45 pm I am deeply interested to voice act in this.

I am Elric Atchison, I am currently a 3rd year voice actor.
Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately, it is unlikely that we are hiring male voice actors for the demo build. This may change in the full game.

First off, an update for everyone on Lemmasoft! Rika Bailey is a character that was introduced several months ago on our twitter. You can see her full bio in the OP. Unfortunately, she is not a love interest/NPC in the demo build, but she will have her our routes in the main game.

Script is 75% Complete!

75% done on writing. This means the basic foundations have been completed including dialogue scenes. The demo will have a simplified route system, having only a normal route a new game+ route. As thus, it is recommended to play through the game twice.

Script is at over 15k words for the demo so far. This includes normal and ng+ route but it does not include flavor text such and glossary and bios. It's expected to run over 20k in the demo as outlined. There are just a few more scenes to finalize and the writing for the demo will be 100% complete.

Unfortunately, even though the writing is nearly done, art assets are far from finished. This will be the largest delay in getting the demo out the door. I would put a rough estimate of summer of 2020 for initial demo release. Things could easily be pushed back, likely for art.

We will be experimenting with real time outfit selections and an inventory for collecting them. This is something I truly hope will be implemented.

Demo will amount to 2-4 hours of playtime (assuming +-200 words per minute reading time).

Things to look forward to in the full game:
Siona's Extended Route
Rika's Route
New Character Route
"Arctia's" Route

Other goals depending on Kickstarter Success.
Otome Route as mentioned, is one of the goals.

Music for the demo will include 6 to 7 custom tracks for the OST. Currently the main menu music is finished. A preview will be posted in the future.

Demo will be partially voiced. Expect "snippet" type quotes for dialogues.

New Character will be officially revealed in late May/ Early June. No spoilers right now, but she (it's a female character) will play a heavy role with Arctia and Rayen in the dream world. She's only introduced in the demo and is not romancable.

Any questions or comments, are appreciated! Thanks everyone who followed us on twitter!

Remember to follow AniClash Studios on Twitter https://twitter.com/AniClashStudios for the latest development updates as soon as they are posted!!
I'm a male voice actor who voiced Dr. Marcus Marshall in Aurore: Five Princes as well as the voice of Zen in Solipsism Reigns.
Voice Actor:
Zen- Solipsism Reigns
Bouncer (Samuel)- The Curse of Dwight Periwinkle
Marcus Marshall- Aurore: Five Princes
and others

Visual Novel Creator:
Friendly Meetup

Here's a more chronicled version and better version!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pxL ... r-9IW98c-8

ZanthosAC
Regular

#17 Post by ZanthosAC »

Hello, everyone! Time for another lemmasoft update!

We've recently remade our logo, so some of our promotional images are needing an update. We'll overhaul the OP completely in the future with remade character profiles as well.

On our twitter we recently revealed a new character, Lyca.

She may bear "slight" resemblance to a certain Pokemon character in their latest game, but she was not the inspiration behind Lyca's design (Lyca actually was revealed before the latest Pokemon S+S stream). You'll see Lyca in a different light once she is revealed once more, as her alternate persona, or "real-life persona". Here she'll be presented in a total unique way different from her fantasy persona of "Lyca". Stay turned for her second reveal, which will as always, be posted on our twitter page first.

Is Lyca romancable? Yes, she will be, however the scenarios you encounter her in will be different from what you expect.

If you haven't followed our twitter yet, and are interested in this game, please do! All of the support we receive helps keep our motivation high for continued development efforts! We have recently reached 150+ followers on twitter, which is a huge milestone for us!

I can personally say that a demo WILL drop next year in some form or fashion, but I cannot give an ETA date. Likely there will be an initial demo, and then an extended demo launching later to coincide with our planned Kickstarter launch.

As always, thanks for reading, and consider following us on twitter for more timely updates.

Piper
Regular
Projects: Refraction

#18 Post by Piper »

I'm impressed by the quality you've shown in your updates! I'm also fond of the fact that each romantic route is separate. :) Best of luck in your continuing development!

ZanthosAC
Regular

#19 Post by ZanthosAC »

Piper wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:20 pm I'm impressed by the quality you've shown in your updates! I'm also fond of the fact that each romantic route is separate. :) Best of luck in your continuing development!
Thanks so much for your support, and we apologize for the super late reply!

We've totally overhauled the OP, so take a look at our full completed character profiles and also some screenshots from our concept demo! We've also surpassed 250 followers on our twitter! The support from everyone has been really great. This title will be ready for a playable build in your hands soon enough, we're slowly making progress!

ZanthosAC
Regular

#20 Post by ZanthosAC »

Hello again everyone! We've made some significant strides on our twitter. Speaking of that, we have a special tease for you on our twitter.
https://twitter.com/AniClashStudios/sta ... 5664246784

I wonder what character we're looking at? The world may never know!

We are also holding a giveaway raffle once we hit 500 followers on @AniClashStudios twitter account. Here, we'll draw and one special winner will feature an original character cameo appearance in Zeta Wolf Chronicles (drawn by our artist). What is there to lose? Naturally, we'll reveal more about the contest once we reach that point, so stay tuned.

ZanthosAC
Regular

Re: Zeta Wolf Chronicles [BxG][Romance][Slice of Life][School Life] - Demo Arrives Mar 15!

#21 Post by ZanthosAC »

Hello everyone! We've updated our lemmasoft thread in preparation of our demo launch!

Did you know our demo is arriving March 15? That's less than a month away! It's been a long journey but I'm proud to say that the demo is nearly upon us. While I cannot promise everything will work flawlessly (bugs are a given in development builds), we're excited to show you our development up to this point.

Our demo is roughly 1 hour 45 min to 2hours of gameplay (our own developer playthrough clocked in at 1 hr.41 min). This includes:
* 14k words
* 4k+ voiced dialogue
* Over 10 choices
* Multiple endings (even in the demo, yes)

Also, did you know we have some festivities planned for our demo launch?

More details about our launch stream will be provided soon, so stay tuned. Yes, there are giveaways involved if you tune in to the stream. Also you're have the opportunity to enter a raffle to design your own character cameo for our game (valued at hundreds of dollars for our eventual Kickstarter).

ZanthosAC
Regular

Re: Zeta Wolf Chronicles [BxG][Romance][Slice of Life][School Life][Demo] - Demo is here!

#22 Post by ZanthosAC »

Our demo is now available! Please give our demo a try! Feedback is appreciated. If you encounter bugs, we'd like if you could submit them to us using this form:

Bug Report: https://forms.gle/odkg9xJurKi2AwyN8

Download Demo: https://aniclashstudios.itch.io/zeta-wolf-chronicles

ZanthosAC
Regular

Re: Zeta Wolf Chronicles [BxG][Romance][Slice of Life][School Life][Demo v.2.01]

#23 Post by ZanthosAC »

Hello, and greetings everyone. It's been a while since an update has been posted here. Version 2.01 has now been publically released, which adds chapter 2 to the story and an additional 2 hours of playtime. You can download the updated demo here.

Thank you again for 1100+ downloads and your support. Game development is proceeding gradually, with the next build due this fall.

ZanthosAC
Regular

Re: Zeta Wolf Chronicles [BxG][Romance][Slice of Life][School Life][Demo v.2.02][Kickstarter Q1 2023]

#24 Post by ZanthosAC »

Update: 5/22/2022

Our Kickstarter is launching in Q1 2023! Check out our Pre-Kickstarter page where you can check out more information on our game and register to receive a 20% off discount on our digital game key tier during launch! You will be instantly notified upon the Kickstarter launch!

For the voice actors out there, we'll be holding auditions for our remaining roles soon, which are mostly female at this time. Please follow us on Twitter or stay tuned for our casting call club auditions!

ZanthosAC
Regular

Re: Zeta Wolf Chronicles [BxG][Romance][Slice of Life][School Life][Demo v.2.02][Kickstarter Q1 2023]

#25 Post by ZanthosAC »

Our Kickstarter is launching in Q1 2023! Check out our Pre-Kickstarter page! You'll be instantly notified when we go live upon your follow!

Please note that our demo is coming in Q1 2023. We have temporarily removed our old demo, as we feel it doesn't currently reflect our current progress. Thanks for your patience.

ZanthosAC
Regular

Re: Zeta Wolf Chronicles [BxG][Romance][Slice of Life][School Life][Demo v.2.02][Now on Kickstarter!]

#26 Post by ZanthosAC »

Good Morning! It's Day 1 of our Kickstarter! We have an update for you guys on lemma since it's been a while! Please consider playing our demo and/or checking out our Kickstarter if you are interested!

Download on Itch.io
Back us on Kickstarter!

ZanthosAC
Regular

Re: Zeta Wolf Chronicles [BxG][Romance][Slice of Life][School Life][Demo v.3.1][Now on Kickstarter!]

#27 Post by ZanthosAC »

Hello again! Our long-running visual novel project, Zeta Wolf Chronicles is nearly funded on Kickstarter. We would appreciate any support in the final days to ensure that our campaign is a success. You can back us on our campaign page! There is a wealth of information about our game contained in backer updates and some updates are exclusive to backers! Please keep in mind that after our campaign (if successful) I will focus my time and energy on fulfillment towards all of our backers. There will be very few if any updates here or on Twitter after that point! Please consider backing while you have the chance!

Thank you for your consideration!