The best priced writing, editing, and proofreading services. (It's Free)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Lifecharacter

The best priced writing, editing, and proofreading services. (It's Free)

#1 Post by Lifecharacter »

Oh hi, I didn't see you there.
My name's Lifecharacter, and I've been writing as somewhat of a hobby for almost a year now, but am hoping to take a break from my solitary word cave in a desire to work with and help develop other people's work. As such, I'm here to offer my services writing, editing, proofreading, or just general narrative creation I offer it to you for the low, low cost of you asking me to.

What's in it for you? A Helpful List!
World Building: If you're setting your story somewhere fantastic and need help ironing out the details.

Character Creation: This includes writing concepts and backstories.

Story Outlines: If you have a general idea for the story, but want to make sure you've got all the story beats down.

The Once Over: Checking your script for awkward sentences and those spelling/grammar mistakes that Word doesn't like finding.

Narrative Feedback: Whether it's pointing out where your story stumbles a little or where it shines like the star it is.

Just Plain Writing: The words go on the page. How quickly they go depends on what stage of development the project is on and how much time I'm able to dedicate to it. I don't want to over-promise anything, but I can say that I can be pretty proficient at writing, so let me know what kind of schedule you're operating on and what rate you'd need me to work at and we'll see how it goes. And while I can't say I'm a literate programmer, I can roughly write the script in a format fit for Renpy if you'd like.

Terms? There's a few.
Commitment: The first and most obvious is that I won't work on a project if I can't see myself working well on it, both for yours and my sake. This can be a matter of me not being interested, or not thinking I'm a good fit for it, or simply being busy with other things.

The Do's: I'm open to most any genre (Romance, Action, Mystery, Thriller, Horror, etc.) as well as any pairing (B/B, G/G, B/G, G/B, Nb/Nb, etc.).

The Do Not's: While I'm open to genres and pairings, there are a few things that I may not be comfortable working on. These include things like sexual abuse and all bigoted nonsense. That's not to say that these topics can't be present in the work, especially when handled well, but I'm probably not right for explicit depictions of the former and want nothing to do with something that endorses bigotry.

Ask Anyway: If you're not where your project might fall in the above, or just want to ask if I'm interested in the project anyway, there's no harm in asking.

A Little Taste
Here are two short writing samples, each a few thousand words long. They're currently formatted roughly for Renpy, with the key of which letters correspond to which characters at the top.

This sample has been looked over by someone else, so it's more refined.

And this one is a sample of my writing that hasn't gone through the editing wash quite yet, just so you know what sort of draft you can expect.

Contact
You can message me here if you'd prefer, but the best way to get in contact with me will probably be through Discord. Add me (Lifecharacter#1113) and we can talk.

With all of that, I look forward to hearing from you and in hearing about what projects you might be working on.

Cinnamoncianna

Re: The best priced writing, editing, and proofreading services. (It's Free)

#2 Post by Cinnamoncianna »

Thank you so much for offering your services, I PMed you with details.
Over and out,
Locklin :D

EternalBlizzard795

#3 Post by EternalBlizzard795 »

If you're still available, then respond back to me either on Discord or here.

Satamie
Completed: Demon and Heart, Sect
Projects: Stalky
Organization: Vinovel

#4 Post by Satamie »

I have sent you a friend invite on Discord so if you're avalaible, please respond

cookyspooky

#5 Post by cookyspooky »

Hello) are you free at the moment?