[OPEN][NSFW][PAID] Looking for a Writer for Visual Novel

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
GhostRider X

[OPEN][NSFW][PAID] Looking for a Writer for Visual Novel

#1 Post by GhostRider X »

Hello there,

I'm looking for a writer for a fantasy based VN, which is heavy on the fantasy in medieval era. It's going to be erotic with heavy NSFW lewd content, with varying themes. Although we too have our limits to the kind of NSFW theme, but if it comes to, at certain points we might need to do things which we don't prefer. So you must he comfortable with almost anything to extreme NSFW.

It's heavily multiple choice based, and has different routes for different characters. I should mention that it's base is romance, that is 50 to 60% is still going to be romance based. It's a paid project but I too have my limits. 0.01$/word would be preferred and most comfortable with me.

I can't guarantee an advanced payment (Due to some issues with my bank which I'm trying to fix, but rest assured it only means slightly delayed payment, other than that there won't be any repercussions showing in regards to me paying up.) so please consider that before taking an interest in it.

(P.S. I'd prefer if we could come to an agreement over revenue share but if not, I've shared a price that I could be fully comfortable to pay.)
Note: If there are some kinks that the writer really can't work with, we can look for some alternatives in one way or another, I'd also love to hear any opinions regarding any kinks which you can't work with so we can come to some sort of an alternative or get someone else to write for that small part involving that certain kinks. We can come up with some arrangement with someone else, in short I have plans B, C and D in regards to that.
Note 2: Sample arts will be added in a day or two, currently working on refining the char designs, they are mostly done just need to do some fine tuning.

Here's a link to the story background: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m1r ... p=drivesdk

Please feel free to contact me at Gray#7155 or message me here or mail me up at gary.ogitor23@gmail.com

EDIT: Sample Renders added, you can view them up here. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1e02Aa ... ExBUTIwbjP

ff7fanbdb
Projects: Absolute Haunting, Absolutely Monstrous

Re: [OPEN][NSFW][PAID] Looking for a Writer for Visual Novel

#2 Post by ff7fanbdb »

I've added you on discord under Byrn.

GhostRider X

#3 Post by GhostRider X »

ff7fanbdb wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:56 am I've added you on discord under Byrn.
I saw and accepted that but alas somehow it disappeared as soon as I accepted. :?: :?: :?: Don't even know what happened *shrugs*

littletoes101
Tumblr: fr-triggerrevival

#4 Post by littletoes101 »

I added you in discord!

GhostRider X

#5 Post by GhostRider X »

Hey guys,

Due to the issues with the current project and the availability in assets we've decided to put the project on hold. Instead, we're focusing on a different project set in a modern day world in a reserve forest, having mild fantasy setting.

I'm also increasing the rates from $0.01 to $0.03 (3 cents per word) if revenue share isn't what you're looking for. I'll be paying on a per chapter basis (~10-12k per chapter). For the mode of payment:
- I'll require an invoice with an estimate and a due date (The date when I would be having the finished chapter along with the revisions.)
- If required I'll pay part/percentage (20-30%) of the payment upfront only after I have established that you're working on the said project, for which I'd require to see that some sufficient amount of work has been started.
(Note: I'll also require the material to be on a shared drive so I can instantly check and review, and point out any corrections to be made. Saving trouble for both you and me in terms of revising the whole chapter.)

What I need from the writer:
- Someone who can conceptualize the different aspects of the story.
- Someone who is comfortable setting up different routes for the characters and the events.
- Someone who is comfortable with implementing interactive choices for the story, which don't amount to the different routes.
- Comfortable with NSFW/R18+ themes, different kinks and fetishes. (No extreme kink or fetish involved.)
- Comfortable with fantasy setting.

The art/visual style will still be similar as 3DCG, for a sample sketch of the setting pm me over at discord (Gray#7155) or mail me at gray.ogitor23@gmail.com
I can respond faster over at discord than my email or pms here.

Thanks and Regards.

EDIT: The post is filled, thanks a lot to everyone who came to check it out. :)