The Secrets We Keep [Now On Kickstarter][BxB][Romance, Slice of Life, Single Parenthood, Angst]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Red-Baby
Veteran
Completed: Free!: Arabian Nights, BAKED:MAGIC, I'm a love interest in my CHILDHOOD FRIEND'S reverse harem!!!, I'm a side character in a BL story!, Ell's Kitchen
Projects: Wrong Number
Organization: WitPOP
itch: red-baby

Re: The Secrets We Keep [Demo Available!][BxB][Romance, Slice of Life, Single Parenthood, Angst]

#16 Post by Red-Baby »

Good luck friendlysenpai!
I watched your YouTube videos too so I know how much time and effort you've put into this game. I hope you find another character artist, or maybe even someone that can mimic the style of the previous artist?

FriendlySenpai
Regular
Projects: Daddy Lies, Novus Inceptum

Re: The Secrets We Keep [Demo Available!][BxB][Romance, Slice of Life, Single Parenthood, Angst]

#17 Post by FriendlySenpai »

Red-Baby wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 8:06 am Good luck friendlysenpai!
I watched your YouTube videos too so I know how much time and effort you've put into this game. I hope you find another character artist, or maybe even someone that can mimic the style of the previous artist?
Hey! I know it's a late response but I wanted to wait until we had some art ready.
We found a new artist, but she wasn't able to emulate Linh's art style. But I'm not really mad about it because it's still so nice and shiny and almost reminiscent of the kind of style used for Ozmafia :3 We've been sharing progress pics on Twitter for a little while.

FriendlySenpai
Regular

#18 Post by FriendlySenpai »

Alrighty, so we made a TON of progress that I added to the main post, but I also want to add here that the art that we can't use anymore will be available in the creative commons forum in the coming days, once it's all compiled. This includes some background art that was replaced, the GUI files, and the sprites made for the main characters. It'd be a shame for them to all go to waste, soooo.

FriendlySenpai
Regular

Re: The Secrets We Keep [Now On Kickstarter][BxB][Romance, Slice of Life, Single Parenthood, Angst]

#19 Post by FriendlySenpai »

Update:

Our Kickstarter is live!

All art that we cannot use has been posted here for non-commercial projects.