[OPEN][PAID]Writer/Editor/Proofreader/Monkey

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Crazy Li
Regular

[OPEN][PAID]Writer/Editor/Proofreader/Monkey

#1 Post by Crazy Li »

Hey everyone!

I am a native English speaker with a Bachelor's degree and have done proofreading in a professional environment (looking over co-workers' professional correspondence). In addition to that, I also love to write and have been writing stories (both SFW and NSFW) for about 15 years now.

Proofreading: If English is not your first language, it's a VERY good idea to have someone look over your script and correct spelling, grammar, and general phrasing. I've seen far too many cases of non-native speakers writing things that sound very awkward. To native speakers, this unfortunately lowers the quality of the project. Don't let that happen to you! For only $0.01 USD per word (that $10 per 1000 words) in the script, I will proofread whatever you send me to make sure it reads correctly.

Writing: Have a general idea of what you want, but struggle actually writing it out? Give me the synopsis of your plot and I can assist in creating the narration and dialogue of your story. Even if you just want specific parts of it done. For example, maybe you're making an adult game and can do most of the script fine, but struggle writing compelling sex scenes. I've been complimented on multiple occasions for my ability at writing erotic scenes. I charge $0.025 USD per word (that's $25 per 1000 words) typed.

Writing Samples: Here are some miscellaneous excerpts and samples of things I've written in the past... All of these are regular stories, as I don't think it's a good idea to link NSFW stuff here. If you're interested in samples of erotic writing, please contact me directly and ask.
The Kusabana Legacy
Perfection Lies
The Rosenburg Conspiracy

I accept payment via PayPal. You should send at least partial payment upfront for either task. For writing jobs, I'll send a sample so you can see if the style and direction is what you're looking for before I commit to the whole thing. I will need to receive some payment before sending the finished draft. Revisions are free of charge.

I have previous experience writing in the following settings and themes:
  • Modern/Realistic
  • Medieval/Fantasy
  • Futuristic/Sci-fi
  • Romance
  • Comedy
  • Mystery
  • Drama
I am admittedly weak at narrating fight scenes and complex combat, but can do it on a small scale.

I'm open to a wide array of NSFW themes and fetishes, but obviously won't be agreeable to everything... so just ask and I'll let you know if I'm comfortable writing it.

If you're interested in hiring me, you can contact me at the following:

Discord: crazyli825#6107 (best chance of me seeing it)
Twitter: @crazyli825
Email: crazyli825@hotmail.com
Last edited by Crazy Li on Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

Re: [OPEN][PAID]Writer/Editor/Proofreader/Monkey

#2 Post by Zelan »

Is your writing really priced at $0.025 a word? One cent per four words seems quite low.

Crazy Li
Regular

#3 Post by Crazy Li »

That's not 1 cent per 4 words o.O that's 2 and a half cents per word.

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

#4 Post by Zelan »

So it is. Sorry about that, math has never been my strong suit :> anyway, just wanted to make sure you weren't accidentally underselling yourself. Good luck finding work!

Crazy Li
Regular

#5 Post by Crazy Li »

Zelan wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:23 am So it is. Sorry about that, math has never been my strong suit :> anyway, just wanted to make sure you weren't accidentally underselling yourself. Good luck finding work!
Thanks! I added notes for the price per 1k words as well in case that helps make it more clear to people.