[cc by-nc-sa] [music] Some random music you can use (:

This section is for people to post assets that people can use in their games. Everything here should have a creative commons or other open license, or be in the public domain.
FlyingCarParts
Regular

[cc by-nc-sa] [music] Some random music you can use (:

#1 Post by FlyingCarParts »

Hey all,

I've released another bgm tune recently and I've decided I'll bunch up a few free-to-use music tracks on this bandcamp page, for easy access.

Thank you so much for the positive feedback on "The Creature's Blueprints" earlier!

I will be updating the bandcamp page as I come up with more free to use tracks. Slowly, but surely.

Use these tracks to your heart's content just as long as you credit me with a link to either my soundcloud or youtube account.

https://darkflamesquirrel.bandcamp.com/ ... of-goodies

Not that it matters, but they are in order from newest to oldest.

Raharabin
itch: raharabin

Re: [cc by-nc-sa] [music] Some random music you can use (:

#2 Post by Raharabin »

This is great! Thank you for sharing! I especially liked the very first song, Teamwork. If I ever use this in a game I will be sure to properly credit you and let you know!
I've made one visual novel so far, you can find it for free on Steam or itch.io

Raharabin
itch: raharabin

#3 Post by Raharabin »

Sorry for the double post, I just wanted to let you know that I did use the song and the game it's in has been released. Thank you so much!!!!! It's available for free on Steam or Itch.io if you want to hear your music in the game.
I've made one visual novel so far, you can find it for free on Steam or itch.io

FlyingCarParts
Regular

#4 Post by FlyingCarParts »

Raharabin wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:07 pm Sorry for the double post, I just wanted to let you know that I did use the song and the game it's in has been released. Thank you so much!!!!! It's available for free on Steam or Itch.io if you want to hear your music in the game.
I haven't logged into this site in a hot minute but I'm so glad I did!! I know I'm years late but this is so neat thank you for sharing!!! Going to play it soon :DDDD