closed post

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
kittylove94
Regular

closed post

#1 Post by kittylove94 »

Summary

Twin siblings raised on a wonderful farm life changes after their crops are dying and creatures become more and more irritated. They move to Duskcrest with hopes to save their farm. They will need to save the guardians and defeat the demon lord to save not just their farm but the entire world they will need to juggle! Their new life, adventuring and saving the world!

Positions are filled!

Due to some of the content planned, You must be 18+ to join this project.

Contact me via message/comment with your contact info/discord Lady Kitty#8831

(Note to anyone that joins) There isn't payment upfront since it will be funded by Patreon/Rev Share!
Last edited by kittylove94 on Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:50 am, edited 28 times in total.

kittylove94
Regular

Re: Lunaria (GXB,GXG,BXG,BXB)(18+ Fantasy/Rpg) Need Sprite Artists / Cg Artists/Background Artists

#3 Post by kittylove94 »

Sent request on discord ^^ since for some reason didn't recieve it.

kittylove94
Regular

Re: Lunaria (GXB,GXG,BXG,BXB)(18+ Fantasy/Farm Life/Rpg) positions are open (Rev Share)

#4 Post by kittylove94 »

We need a sprite/cg artist.

RamRam
Regular
Projects: Lifted Dreams
Deviantart: sonheelight

Re: Lunaria (GXB,GXG,BXG,BXB)(18+ Fantasy/Farm Life/Rpg) Sprite Artist/CG Artist needed(Rev Share/Patreon)

#5 Post by RamRam »

Hi! I am interested to be one of your sprite artists. You can see more of my info here: viewtopic.php?f=62&t=55853

Thanks!
Completed Project!

ButterflyLatte
Regular
Completed: warm, Wendy, Oceanic Hearts
Projects: Red Lilies
Organization: Krispy Cat
Tumblr: butterfly-latte
Deviantart: ButterflyLatte
itch: krispycat

Re: Lunaria (GXB,GXG,BXG,BXB)(18+ Fantasy/Rpg) (Rev Share/Patreon) Need Artists,Programmers,Musicians

#8 Post by ButterflyLatte »

Interested in being a sprite artist!
Sent a friend request on Discord!
Current Project:

narusasu
Completed: N/A
Projects: N/A

Re: Lunaria (GXB,GXG,BXG,BXB)(18+ Fantasy/Rpg) (Rev Share/Patreon) Need Artists,Programmers,Musicians

#9 Post by narusasu »

Interested in being a cg artist. I'll send you some samples, both clean and 18+ related. I don't have an art thread atm, or I probably do... but it's been years since I've been on my Lemmasoft account and my artwork is different now. xD;

Geist

Re: Lunaria (GXB,GXG,BXG,BXB)(18+ Fantasy/Rpg) (Rev Share/Patreon) Need Artists,Programmers,Musicians&Voice actors!

#10 Post by Geist »

Saw that you were looking for voice actors. Is that still the case?

FerventWriter
Regular
Tumblr: writingandmore

Re: Lunaria (GXB,GXG,BXG,BXB)(18+ Fantasy/Rpg) (Rev Share/Patreon) Background/CG artist/Voice actor needed

#12 Post by FerventWriter »

I would be interested in being a voice actor! My voice is feminine-I thought I should mention that since I am unsure of what parts you still need. My discord information is Jena #0355