Aceitols: The Final Chapter [fantasy] [DEMO]

Post demo and beta versions of your game here for testing.
TigerAlpaca
Regular

Aceitols: The Final Chapter [fantasy] [DEMO]

#1 Post by TigerAlpaca »

This is basically the new Beating Hearts game. I've completely rewritten the script and I AM working on game sprites but they're taking a long time, so most versions of the game demo will have placeholder sprites. The main basis of the game is to navigate Croftfall Academy and keep your true identity under wraps while also maintaining friendships and alliances. You play as a spy for a branch of the government and your main objective is to "save" everyone, although, realistically, this isn't possible. There will be 10 main chapters (this could change) and many rooms. I hope to implement some kind of day/night/time function where everyone moves at different times; much like in dating simulator games. You can pick the main character's name but if you choose not to her default name is Kennedy
this isn't her real name as you find out later on in the game
. I have 5 main endings planned (good, bad, incomplete, easter egg). I have no real release date in mind, I don't want to rush myself like I did on the previous game.

isobellesophia
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: None
Projects: Maddox and Friends! (AI Teacher friend), Friendly Universities! (Soon)
Organization: Friendly Teachers series
Deviantart: SophBelle
itch: Child Creation

Re: Aceitols: The Final Chapter [fantasy] [DEMO]

#2 Post by isobellesophia »

Please be aware that is this the Demo and Beta Testing forum, where people wanted to test their games that has been completed or putting it into a test, you need probably a link for it if you want to test it to someone, or you need to post this in the Works in progress or in the Ideas forum instead.

I might be new at posting this.
I am a friendly user, please respect and have a good day.