Hurricane Like Me [GEN][SLICE OF LIFE] DEMO

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
margaretcatter
Regular
Projects: Kathelm Princess X Princess | Hurricane Like Me
itch: margaretcatter

Hurricane Like Me [GEN][SLICE OF LIFE] DEMO

#1 Post by margaretcatter »

I made a demo copy of the VN I've been working on.

Its a slice of life short game about a girl named Eir who is as I put it a hot mess masquerading as a human being. She's an executive art director who is great at running other peoples lives and managing projects but is terrible in her own life. The games plot centers around her losing her bag on a New York City train and the boy who finds it and is trying to reunite her with her things and the stumbling blocks they face.

Hurricane Like Me Demo

Meet the Characters
Character Bio Cards Eir.png
Character Bio Cards Troy.png
I would like feedback on the pacing of the story (even though its relatively short is it interesting?) Any critique to help me improve my game. As well as any suggestions you'd like to make.

Rinima
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: WtRF
Organization: Harmonic Dreams
IRC Nick: Rinima or Charlie
Deviantart: Emlindes

Re: Hurricane Like Me [GEN][SLICE OF LIFE] DEMO

#2 Post by Rinima »

I haven't downloaded the demo yet (I tend to wait until the full game is out), but the premise is really interesting and original, plus the character art is pretty pretty. Can't wait to see the full game! :)
Pronouns: They/them or He/him

margaretcatter
Regular
Projects: Kathelm Princess X Princess | Hurricane Like Me
itch: margaretcatter

#3 Post by margaretcatter »

Rinima wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:18 am I haven't downloaded the demo yet (I tend to wait until the full game is out), but the premise is really interesting and original, plus the character art is pretty pretty. Can't wait to see the full game! :)
Thanks! I hope to have the full game out by the end of the year barring any catastrophic failures.

Shout out to SysenArtworks for the sprites :D

Piper
Regular
Projects: Refraction

#4 Post by Piper »

I like the simplicity and straight-forwardness of the premise, and it sounds really fun. Looking forward to it. :)