[PAID/FREE] Programmer looking for opportunities! [OPEN]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
VirtualKibou
Projects: Cyber
Soundcloud: zetsuki

[PAID/FREE] Programmer looking for opportunities! [OPEN]

#1 Post by VirtualKibou » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:23 am

Hi, everyone! I'm a computer science student currently seeking chances to program Ren'Py games for exposure (and a bit of spare change).

General rules/notes:
  • I am well-versed in Ren'Py (2+ years of experience with both original and modded creations) and am intermediate to advanced when it comes to standard Python.
  • Rates are flexibly negotiable for commercial projects, and my help will always be free for noncommercial works.
  • With the former, payment will not be required until after I show you a working demo of the code.
  • I am meticulous with my programming - but if you have a deadline, I can and will make that work.
You're free to contact me through here for any inquiries you may have. ^-^ I look forward to working with you!

bladeseven7
itch: https://bladeseven.i

Re: [PAID/FREE] Programmer looking for opportunities! [OPEN]

#2 Post by bladeseven7 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:38 am

hey buddy :) i have a game called cheating wife its built on tyranobuilder i am looking to convert it into renpy if you are intrested please contact me on

discord Blade7#9330
or
email khosob65@gmail.com

VirtualKibou
Projects: Cyber
Soundcloud: zetsuki

#3 Post by VirtualKibou » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:28 am

bladeseven7 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:38 am
hey buddy :) i have a game called cheating wife its built on tyranobuilder i am looking to convert it into renpy if you are intrested please contact me on

discord Blade7#9330
or
email khosob65@gmail.com
Sent you a friend request on Discord!

briarbun
Regular
Projects: Helix Felix

#4 Post by briarbun » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:30 pm

I'm working on a game called Helix Felix, you can check out more info on it here:
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=54951

It's 18+

It's a pretty straight forward visual novel without many bells and whistles, but knew trying to write the ren'py code in googledocs was probably a bad idea.... but I didn't realize HOW bad of an idea. So I need some help.
Feel free to contact me here or on discord!

Briarme #4617