Writer

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
mlgg_21

Writer

#1 Post by mlgg_21 »

Hi everyone! Im looking right now for a writer/scripter. (Forgive me if my english is bad)
Im a manga artist, and for a long time wanted to make a visual novel.
I have the basic plot, and a sketch of the prologue. Also detailed the personality of the charachters. So right now Im working on the sprites, which I think I will end with the heroine this week.
Need a person who really wants to make a team, likes to write (and do it well) and can think like the charachters would.
This proyect is been in my head for a long time but I can assure you I will finish this, with or without team. You will not spend your time, since I dont want this to become air or be cancelled.
If you are interested, you can write me a private message and I will answer quickly.
I hope someone's out there looking for the same thing ~
The picture is taken from my phone since I want to keep my art really private but of course I will show more of my work if I can find a willing team.
Attachments
20191207_010822.jpg

AD NOTANDA

Re: Writer

#2 Post by AD NOTANDA »

Spain manga?

mlgg_21

#3 Post by mlgg_21 »

AD NOTANDA wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:53 am Spain manga?
Hmmm ... nope? Yes, I am spanish, but this is an otome~

Kattsnurr360

#4 Post by Kattsnurr360 »

Sent you a PM!

ByFreddyFUN
Deviantart: ByFreddyFUN

#5 Post by ByFreddyFUN »

Hey! You need help yet? I can help

OroslanFirsov

#6 Post by OroslanFirsov »

Good evening! I will be happy to help in your business if you still need help writing.