Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Phiphi
Tumblr: Phiphi Au Thon
Deviantart: PhiphiAuThon

Re: Guestbook

#5191 Post by Phiphi »

Hello! I'm Philippe, but everybody calls me Phiphi :)

I'm a Character Artist from France and I'm looking for new opportunities to work on projects,so I think this place is perfect!
You can check my work here: https://phiphiauthon.com/

I don't really play like "pure" Visual Novels, but RPGs with the same aesthetics (Etrian Odyssey, Fire Emblem, ...)
And in general I'm a big Nintendo fan.

I'm also working on a personal project, so hopefully we'll meet again elsewhere on the forums!
Need a character artist to help you in your project?
Please check my website to take a look at my work and for contact!

https://phiphiauthon.com/

nickwonton

#5192 Post by nickwonton »

Hi Everyone! I'm Nick. Just starting out with Renpy and visual novels! I'm located in Massachusetts. I don't really have a website or anything to share, but I hope to eventually! I'm currently exploring the grand world of Video Game writing in Interactive media like visual novels and interactive fiction!

I'm a big fan of games that take time to develop characters and stories, like visual novels. I enjoy the Fire Emblem games, the Persona series, and various RPGs.

Gent

#5193 Post by Gent »

Hi! I'm Gent, an aspiring writer from France.

I'm here because Ren'Py looks like an awesome software, and I'd like to try and convert two story outlines of mine (Historical/Mystery) into proper VNs, eventually. My VN-making skills are limited to writing stuff and reading internet tutorials, but hopefully I'll find some artists to team up with.

Aside from that, I'm a video game enthusiast who has been reading a lot of VN on steam lately. I'm a fan of Ryukishi07's work in particular, and I tend to enjoy mystery and sci-fi stories a lot, among other genres.

Looking forward to interacting with you all on the forum!

rikiya

#5194 Post by rikiya »

I'm Rikiya, a student studying animation, cinema and Japanese. I'm from Illinois.

I'm in the process of getting a site together, so there's that. I'm a huge visual novel person and am interested in making them as well. I'm also a huge video game person as well as an anime and film enthusiast as well. I'm currently building my portfolio for grad school.

Logrent

#5195 Post by Logrent »

Hello,

I'm Logrent, a French apprentice game maker from New Caledonia.

I don't have a site or anything else for now. I want to make my game first before doing anything else.

I love games, RPG and Visual Novel. I first discovered them with Katawa Shojo, and man, that one a good one. Currently, I'm in this type of Japanesse game with VN content and strategy like Eiyuu Senki. or Venus Blood who just out today and that I backed \o/

And I like blue and I'm more a dog person. That's my life.

Finally : Bioware and Rin are the best.

bluilisht
Deviantart: blue-mc
itch: bluilisht

#5196 Post by bluilisht »

Hello folks.
I go with a handle name bluilisht, but just call me blu. I'm a game developer from Indonesia. I don't really label myself as VN developer, but recently I just released a game like that and this place seems like a good place to hang out. My main role is programmer and game design, but sometimes also work as an artist. Other hobby that i'd love to mention is photography.

You can find me on twitter https://twitter.com/bluilisht

makeawish
Soundcloud: make-a-wish-musics

#5197 Post by makeawish »

Hi!
I’m a French composer, I'm 41, quite anime fan and interrested by japanese culture. I've already composed music for video games since years ago.

I've discovered visual novels since a long time with Ripples, Yume Miru Kusuri, I also liked the VN-investigation game Layton Brother : Mystery Room. I would love to make some music for VN but I'm also here simply to discover various projects.

RikkaNoodles
Deviantart: RikkaNoodles

#5198 Post by RikkaNoodles »

Hi ^^

My name is Joanna, though I prefer to be called Rikka by people who don't know me. I'm 28 year old girl from Florida. For website, well, I do technically have a website although there is nothing on it, its just a parked domain page - but its rikkastudios.com if you really want to see that lol.

The reason I am here is because I am very interested in learning more of the visual novels - and maybe making a VN game! :) And RenPy looks to be the best and easiest way to do this, so I have registered here to learn more about RenPy and visual novel games.

I am mostly a programmer and kind of a writer, and I really like making character designs too!

inky-brigitte
Projects: The Azure Sky
Deviantart: inky-brigitte
Soundcloud: inky-brigitte

#5199 Post by inky-brigitte »

Hello, everyone! :D

I'm a digital artist from Vietnam. My name is pretty uncommon so my online friends call me Brigitte. I've always adored visual novels/sim date games since I was a teenager. Nowadays, I'm working on my visual novel project, which is why I joined the community.

Oh and I'm also known as inky-brigitte on DeviantArt. You can reach me at: https://www.deviantart.com/inky-brigitte

Donmai
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question, To The Girl With Sunflowers
Projects: Slumberland

#5200 Post by Donmai »

Welcome, guys. It's always nice to see people from different parts of the world meet here.
No, sorry! You must be mistaking me for someone else.
TOIRE NO HANAKO (A Story About Fear)

bioha7ard

#5201 Post by bioha7ard »

Hello all! I'm bioha7ard (biohazard) but you can call me bio! I've currently begun work on an old project that I thought would be great in VN form. I found this forum through many chains of links and videos and I look forward to sharing my progress with everyone!

Justine RK800
Projects: Loop - The Distress Call
Tumblr: Soon

#5202 Post by Justine RK800 »

Hello there! I'm new here!

I'm French, living near Paris. My small team and I are currently working on a story-based game for more than 2 years now? We are (finally) launching our beloved project soon.

Otherwise, I LOVE videogames (all kinds), especially narrative games, like visual novels (duh) and interactive games. My references are Quantic Dream's games (Detroit: Become Human, Heavy Rain, Beyond Two Souls, Fahrenheit...), Finan Fantasy, Mass Effect, NVs, Kingdom Hearts, Divinity Original Sin and many more.

I am developing a VN for fun when I have time with Renpy. I learn a lot, it's very interesting to learn to use python! And it's fascinating to see these lines of codes becoming alive :D

See you!

cowboy starshine
Completed: Songs and Flowers
Tumblr: cowboy-starshine

#5203 Post by cowboy starshine »

I'm cowboy starshine from Canada, got into dating sims and visual novels from Pacthesis!
I just completed my first game, so I wanted to post it here, since I got so many cool games from LSF!
Thank you very much!

GoldenD
Regular

#5204 Post by GoldenD »

Hi guys,
I’ve been trying to work on renpy and python for a week and i always finish on your forum, so it was time to register.
I've a lot of questions for you, be ready !!!!

SideGroupGames
itch: https://side-group.i

#5205 Post by SideGroupGames »

Hello everyone! My name is Reis and I have been an indie developer working on visual novels inspired by films since 2014 or so, maybe further back? Hard to keep track. I love science fiction and writing about it.

Recently found out about this forum and ready to learn from everyone else here and discover some hidden gems!