Horizon of passion [v 0.4] [Ren'py] [Visual Novel] [NSFW] [18+]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Line of lust
Regular

Horizon of passion [v 0.4] [Ren'py] [Visual Novel] [NSFW] [18+]

#1 Post by Line of lust »

ABOUT THE CREATOR AND THE GAME

Hello, I am the developer of this visual novel for adults, and here I described a brief information about the game, provided images and available links for downloading the game. I will be glad to hear advice and opinions on my new game in the comments!

You are an ordinary guy in a norml American city. Soon, you will have the opportunity to leave your family in the area. Your mom and sister decided to change the situation and move to the new place. As it turnes out, you are going to move to a new place where you and your family are hoping for a new, radiant life.

Horizon of passion is a high-quality game that contains a visual novel for adults, with an interactive, evolving storyline that awaits your ratings.

The game is translated into English and Russian languages.
The game supports Windows | Linux | Mac OS | Android.

SCREENSHOTS

LINKS TO THE GAME

Google disk
Mega

Tags: 3d, incest, MILF, visual novell, renpy, oral sex.

And here you can become the patron of the project and follow the news of the development of the next version, as well as in addition to a huge contribution to the future of the visual novel, receive various rewards depending on the level of patronage.[/center]
Last edited by Line of lust on Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Line of lust
Regular

Re: Horizon of passion [v 0.2] [Ren'py] [Visual Novel] [NSFW] [18+]

#2 Post by Line of lust »

New version!
Last edited by Line of lust on Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.