Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
I'm Resuta. For a long time I've been drawing for myself, but right now I'm interested in commissions/projects. I want to get some new experience in working for projects and to practice in drawing sprites and CG.
My works on pixiv : https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=23631473
Twitter: https://twitter.com/rstresuta (you can find some retweets with completed sprites here)
Because it's my second pixiv account some old artworks can be found on danbooru (tag: Resuta) and Zerochan (tag: pixiv id 7491178)
Status: Open slots for 1-2 projects
Prices(for the styles from examples):
-Bust: 20-40$, for expressions (3$-for each)
-Half body 60-70$ (base + to 3 emotion), for different expressions (3$-for each) and outfits 15-30$ for each.
-Full body (base + to 3 emotion) 75-80$, for different expressions (3$ for each) and outfits 15-30$ for each.
-Partial pose changes 5-15$, full pose change price is the same as a new sprite -10% of price
Price changes depend on detailing.
-CGs and illustrations (negotiated price, the lowest is 80$ for CG with BG, and 50$ without it).
-Line art or colouring work (negotiated price, lowest is 20$)
-Chibi - 15-20$
-Make Live 2d Models (+60-150% to the sprite price, depending on amount of parts without additional ones)
Some completed commissions examples:
These Cosmic Horrors are Kind of Cute (Demo) (7 sprites, 2CG):
The Sekimeiya: Spun Glass sprites (14 sprites):
Unnamed vn (11 sprites):
Sprite for the cancelled vn
Illustration for the web novel "Hot Springs Brigade!"
-people, mostly girls;
-simple - medium bg;
- +16 is ok.
Will not do:
- Science fiction setting
- Erotic content;
- +18 sexual content;
- BL content, GxG is ok;
Prefer a fantasy setting.
I can draw in difference styles, can imitate if it's needed (negotiated price).
Terms of Service:
1. PayPal only;
2. Payments: 50% after sketch accepted, 50% - 50% before sending full size artwork (psd, sai(2) or ClipStudio file, I don't send sprites png files, png only for illustrations) or 100% after sketch accepted;
3. Please keep contact with me. If you don't contact me for a very long time - I will cancel the work (only on early stages of work);
4. Original of files always over 4000px sizes high;
5. I get rights to use works for portfolio;
6. Changes for sprites are not free after lineart is accepted and coloring is started (colors changes are still free);
7. I will refund money if I can't finish work due to real life problems or if I declined work on early stages of work, like 1-2 completed sprites (excluded no.3 case). In case I declined work by myself I allow using completed sprite as a reference;
8. For commercial - price scales depend on project (lowest is +30%);
9. For projects: I may ask about synopsis and genres, +18 content, state of project, workload and deadlines;
10. My English is awful sometimes T_T
- Cotton Blue
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Fri May 22, 2015 11:48 am
- Projects: メモリーズ~ 女神の保護者
- Organization: Cotton Blue
- Deviantart: CottonBlueVN
- Soundcloud: Cotton Blue
- itch: Cotton Blue
- Location: Chile
Users browsing this forum: No registered users