Vampire Mage: A fantasy harem [looking for a writer]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
alexei
Regular
Completed: re:shape, Monster Boys Doctor, Hearts and Hexes, The Prince's Heart, Dragon Gazer
Projects: Motifs, Longing for Change, The Sinking of the Dream Chaser, Town of the Damned, Monster Boy Wars
Organization: Funigami
itch: funigami
Discord: alexei#5190

Vampire Mage: A fantasy harem [looking for a writer]

#1 Post by alexei »

Hi,

Recently I published Vampire Mage on several sites (such as royalroad, webnovel, litnet etc). Within 5-6 days, I got several thousand reads and readers seem to be interested in my novel. Here's the blurb:

Warning This fiction contains:
Gore Profanity Sexual Content

I was born and lived inside a virtual game world, till I was tricked by the Great Administrator and got kicked out to the Real World for my bad mouth!

I am Athanasios, a citizen of the virtual game world of Elysium. The world I'm living in, is a paradise or that's what everyone says. It's boring and all day I'm forced to play games like Tetris to mine virtual coins. That's the only way to buy new avatars or expand my dungeon tower, the only two things that actually matter to me.

However, everything changed when I received a strange message saying I can try a new game experience. But there was a catch! Instead, I was tricked and transferred to the real world. Things aren't that much different from the virtual world: Goblins plague the villages, dragons tear down cities and adventurers try to loot dungeons.

In fact, this world is better than expected! So realistic and not to mention that for the first time in my gaming life, I managed to multiclass from level-1. You see, I drank the blood of a Vampire Lord by mistake and became a vampire mage once I got here. The problem is that I wasn't meant to drink his blood and now he and his minions hunt me. At least, most of them identify as hot, so no reason to complain on that either. What troubles me however, is that there's no exit button from the Real World and the only way to get back to my world is by finishing the missions I was tasked.

I'm looking for co-author(s) interested in helping me further develop the novel and once we reach a certain number of views / followers, start developing the visual novel.

Here you can find stats about my story. In about 10 days, I got ~10.000 views and several collections / favorites/ lists etc.

https://www.webnovel.com/book/15986710506708805

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/29770 ... asy-litrpg

https://litnet.com/account/novels/view?id=201141

JonasDSM

Re: Vampire Mage: A fantasy harem [looking for a writer]

#2 Post by JonasDSM »

Hi!

Just sent you an email about these projects!

alexei
Regular
Completed: re:shape, Monster Boys Doctor, Hearts and Hexes, The Prince's Heart, Dragon Gazer
Projects: Motifs, Longing for Change, The Sinking of the Dream Chaser, Town of the Damned, Monster Boy Wars

#3 Post by alexei »

Just messaged you, thanks for your interest!

Ladythief1997
Regular
Projects: Unnamed PJ
Tumblr: genderbender1lover
Deviantart: genderbender-lover
Soundcloud: Breaking~Point
itch: Ladythief1997
Discord: tenshuz

#4 Post by Ladythief1997 »

Interested
Writer looking for EXP go ahead and hit me up. ;D You know you want to.

alexei
Regular

#5 Post by alexei »

send you a message, let me know if you got it!