Character Artist {OPEN}

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Remnantation
Deviantart: Remnantation

Re: Character Artist {OPEN}

#16 Post by Remnantation »

Made a mistake with this update somehow appearing before the last posted reply and I cannot delete them, so please ignore the strangeness there and take a couple more newer sprites
Attachments
Eris Sketches WM.jpg
2 Base Colors WM.jpg
1 Base Colors WM.jpg

Remnantation

#17 Post by Remnantation »

Completed a few projects and looking for more!

erikoillustrations
Regular
Projects: Siren's Plea | Fortune Cookie | GILDA
Organization: Pineapple Harem
Tumblr: erikoillustrations

#18 Post by erikoillustrations »

Omg your art is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!!!!!!!! I notice you don't have prices posted up for your regular commissions...I assume it's best to send you an email for them? Would really love to buy art from you to draw my OCs (couple art) :)
Current Project: Siren's Plea | Fortune Cookie
[Art Commission Status: OPEN]

Remnantation

#19 Post by Remnantation »

erikoillustrations wrote: ↑Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:16 am Omg your art is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!!!!!!!! I notice you don't have prices posted up for your regular commissions...I assume it's best to send you an email for them? Would really love to buy art from you to draw my OCs (couple art) :)
Thank you very much!

Since Lemma is so VN focused I haven't posted about normal commissions, but I'm certainly open for them. Go ahead and shoot me an email if you're interested!

Remnantation

#20 Post by Remnantation »

Just a quick update!
Attachments
Jade Yurei Lift.jpg

Remnantation

#21 Post by Remnantation »

Looking for more projects. Let me know if you're interested!

Wudgeous
Regular
Tumblr: herotome
itch: wudgeous

#22 Post by Wudgeous »

I've worked with more than 20 artists for personal commissions and various projects over the years, and among them Rem is the single most reliable and spectacular artist among them all.

Clear, consistent communication and progress updates every step of the way. Very professional and detail-oriented. Genuinely open to new ideas and interested in seeing the project succeed. Also have you seen her character designs, her gorgeously crisp cell-shading, and her expressive way of capturing body language and expressions?

Maybe you've seen the review from Widdershins in this thread back in 2018, and I am here to tell you that Rem's artistic πŸ‘ and πŸ‘ professional πŸ‘ quality πŸ‘ has πŸ‘ not πŸ‘ decreased πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and in fact I will argue that Rem's diligence and talent have only IMPROVED with time.

We've been working together on Herotome since late 2019(?) and I'm looking forward to commissioning even more CGs from her going forward because frankly she is a champ and has undertaken everything I've asked for. Action-packed fight CGs, glossy kiss CGs, moody angst scenes, sexy character pin-ups, you name it. Highly, highly recommend working with her. (:
Have confidence. Let go of perfectionism. I love you!
A superhero dating sim in fresh hot development!

You can also keep up with me on Twitter and Itch!

Remnantation

#23 Post by Remnantation »

I took a nice long break after finishing up the majority of projects but I'm reopening commissions! I've also created a website for a fuller portfolio and to answer some questions about commissioning me: https://www.remnantation.com/

Let me know if you're interested in working together! I'm excited to get some new projects to work on.