[OPEN][PAID]Competent Proofreader/Copyeditor/Writer

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
WoLoLoiK

[OPEN][PAID]Competent Proofreader/Copyeditor/Writer

#1 Post by WoLoLoiK »

Proofreading -TWO slots open
Copyediting/Writing - ONE slot open

WoLoLoiK here!
I'm extremely proficient with the English language, and have been writing and proofreading for 10 years and counting! I LOVE introspective dialogue; deconstructing and reconstructing writing tropes to realistic plausibility; and inserting as many puns as possible into any conversation that I find myself in. Whatever it is you're looking for, I'm sure that we'll get along!

I offer services for:
Proofreading - Have your script's grammar and syntax checked for $0.015 per word! ($15 per 1000 words)(not the number of words I correct, but the number of words you have in your script that you want checked)

Proofreading should only be done when your project is in its final stages. Otherwise, you might be looking for-

Copyediting - Story inconsistencies? Pacing issues? Set-ups and pay-offs? Have your script evaluated for $0.02 per word! ($20 per 1000 words)(again, not the number of words I correct, but the number of words you have)

Writing - *Give me a plot, and I'll give you a story! It's that simple! $0.03! ($30 per 1000 words)

Payment rate is negotiable.

Writing samples:

*For writing, I am comfortable with most genres, including:
-Psychological
-Fantasy
-Action
-Drama
-Comedy

*Rules for works with NSFW content:
-I don't have to write explicit sexual scenes
-No glorification of sexual abuse
-Confirm with me if there are certain sensitive topics to be addressed (I can still write about heavy themes, as long as it is justified within the narrative)

If I accept a proposal, I will reply within a week. Guaranteed!

Portfolio:
-White Monday (playtester)
-Memories: Guardians of the Goddess (copyeditor)
-BIOS EX - Yami no Wakusei (proofreader)
-Once More (writer)
-HATE is a 4 Letter Word (copyeditor)
-Eroblast: Waifu Dating Sim (writer)
Contact me!
Chat me up on Discord if you want!
WoLoLoiK#4061
Or send me an email at f4rdpngyn9@gmail.com
Last edited by WoLoLoiK on Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:19 pm, edited 22 times in total.

arty
Regular
Completed: White Monday
Projects: HATE is a 4 Letter Word
Organization: KATHARSIS ART
itch: artys-games

Re: [OPEN][FREE]Newbie Proofreader/Playtester/Critique Partner seeking experience and emotional validation

#2 Post by arty »

I contacted this user because honestly this thread title and description is hilarious, and I figured I'd try my luck. My game (White Monday) is a bit unusual, so I never really know how to approach people or communities about it. Heavy topics, sorta bizarre subject matter, and stuff.

Well, WoLoLoiK agreed to give it a look and got back to me about it super quickly - with great feedback that showed that he really paid attention to detail, and thoughtful critique that will help me improve my story.

I can definitely recommend this service! Thanks!

Cotton Blue
Regular
Projects: メモリーズ~ 女神の保護者
Organization: Cotton Blue
Deviantart: CottonBlueVN
Soundcloud: Cotton Blue
itch: Cotton Blue

Re: [OPEN][FREE/PAID]Newbie Proofreader/Copyeditor/Playtester/Critique Partner seeking experience and emotional validati

#4 Post by Cotton Blue »

I wanted the services of WoLoLoiK for the way he wrote his post (like arty) and I wasn't disappointed.

I gave him the necessary information about the project and the result was incredible, it was as if he had written the story! Without forgetting that he is in constant contact with you and never leaves aside your opinions, he is really a great editor and proofreader.

I think his prices are ideal, you won't regret hiring his services!
Memories~ Megami no hogo-sha [GxB] [Fantasy, Romance, Drama, Yōkai]

WoLoLoiK

Re: [OPEN][FREE/PAID]Newbie Proofreader/Copyeditor/Writer/Playtester/Critique Partner seeking emotional validation

#7 Post by WoLoLoiK »

Updated for writing samples, genres and NSFW content

Edited entire post for professionalism

arty
Regular
Completed: White Monday
Projects: HATE is a 4 Letter Word
Organization: KATHARSIS ART
itch: artys-games

Re: [OPEN][PAID]Competent Proofreader/Copyeditor/Writer

#8 Post by arty »

After I was happy with Wolo's feedback on my previous game, I decided to hire him for editing my new project. He did this reliably and he left a lot of comments explaining his reasonings for more extensive changes in the script. The communication over discord worked well and he also gave me good feedback on the plot and motives of the characters, which I could use to improve the quality of my story. The price was also good.

I can recommend his services and will most likely hire him again in the future if he's available. c:

WoLoLoiK

Re: [OPEN][PAID]Competent Proofreader/Copyeditor/Writer

#9 Post by WoLoLoiK »

Updated for portfolio and stylization