Transparent: Looking for a FREE/Trade BG Artist and Composer!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
HarukaNami9909
Regular
Discord: HarukaNami#4091

Transparent: Looking for a FREE/Trade BG Artist and Composer!

#1 Post by HarukaNami9909 »

Hello everyone! I am currently looking for a BG artist and a Composer who is willing to work for free OR do a skill trade (write/edit your VN) for my first project! The genre is high fantasy, but I won't make you draw too many details, haha.
Beginners are welcome too!!! But it's not a first-come, first-serve routine. Please show me your examples or you can tell me what you want from this project.

Please PM me by my Gmail: harukanami9909@gmail.com or Twitter @HarukaNami4 or on Discord HarukaNami #4091.

https://ibb.co/HX70Kgy

https://ibb.co/5vmkKHY

Just showing how the art looks like right now! Thank you FrostyTrashyPanda #4211 for drawing them!

P.S: Stay healthy everyone!
Last edited by HarukaNami9909 on Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

HarukaNami9909
Regular
Discord: HarukaNami#4091

Re: Looking for a FREE/Trade BG Artist and Composer!

#2 Post by HarukaNami9909 »

One composer is found, but I am still open to a second one!

Lavinnia
Regular
Completed: Missing William
Projects: Blackmail High, Dream Lover, Saintess of the Golden Bow, Song of Glass, Dusk and Dawn
Organization: Transparent Games

Re: Transparent: Looking for a FREE/Trade BG Artist and Composer!

#3 Post by Lavinnia »

Hi, I send you an invite on discord. I'd like to talk about joining the project.