*256* Looking for CG, sprite & background artists for a VN[sci-fi, mystery, romance, drama] [REV-SHARE]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
_LuxOmega_
Projects: "256", "Reminiscent"
Soundcloud: Lux Ωmega
Discord: LuxOmega #9954

*256* Looking for CG, sprite & background artists for a VN[sci-fi, mystery, romance, drama] [REV-SHARE]

#1 Post by _LuxOmega_ »

I'm currently working on my first visual novel project, "256"(working title). It's a kinetic(beta concept) visual novel about life and death, and the numerical nature of destiny.
The intention is for the art to be like 16-bit/retro PC engine VNs(YU-NO, Eve Burst Error, etc.), but I'd be willing to discuss ideas for other styles.

Here's a little summary of the novel's theme:

The universe is an infinite mass of flowing information. For each person, It is like a huge code programmed in cycles. It's a world where you're supposed to finish a task to inmediately begin another one after, until your time ends.
But what if a single mistake in this code made it work differently from how it was intended to? What if a single mistake in this code could change the life of a person? Who would be the one to blame? A programmer? God? Destiny? Our protagonist will embark on a personal journey to discover the truth behind these questions.

I'm very passionate about making this a project, and won't be satisfied until it turns out as a high quality product. In case it goes well, I would be willing to gather a long term development team in the future.

Please contact me or leave a message if you are interested! :)

Discord: LuxOmega #9954

xSilverDoll
IRC Nick: RosaHiru
Deviantart: RosaHiru

Re: *256* Looking for CG, sprite & background artists for a VN[sci-fi, mystery, romance, drama] [REV-SHARE]

#2 Post by xSilverDoll »

Hello! Your project sounds amazing! I'd be honoured if I could help you bring it to life. I love those psychological visual novels and games that make you think about the way you live! Reminds me of the good old nonary games haha.

I mostly draw semi-realistic digital art, but I'm quite familiar with more anime and anime-esque art styles as well, because I drew that a lot before i got my drawing tablet.

Here is my art instagram with all my current pieces if you're interested: https://www.instagram.com/rosa.hiru/

Here are two other contacts of mine:
Discord: RosaHiru#3946
Email: rosa.hiru@gmail.com

isobellesophia
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: None
Projects: Maddox and Friends! (AI Teacher friend), Friendly Universities! (Soon)
Organization: Friendly Teachers series
Deviantart: SophBelle
itch: Child Creation

Re: *256* Looking for CG, sprite & background artists for a VN[sci-fi, mystery, romance, drama] [REV-SHARE]

#3 Post by isobellesophia »

I sent you a pm.
I am a friendly user, please respect and have a good day.

apentokrays
Completed: Flights of Fancy
Projects: The Lost Delinqunets of Rollings High
IRC Nick: chymesoo
Deviantart: chymesoo
itch: chymesoo
Discord: chymesoo#7918

#4 Post by apentokrays »

is the sprite artist spot still open?

these are my sample works:
https://www.instagram.com/chymesoo/
Art: chymesoo.deviantart.com

For hire, just PM me or e-mail:
chymesoo13@gmail.com

Discord: chymesoo#7918