Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
chaikadev
Completed: Type Knight
itch: chaikadev

Re: Guestbook

#5236 Post by chaikadev »

Hello!

My name is chaikadev. I'm a programmer looking into creating a VN. I've released a game on steam and itch called "Type Knight".

I haven't played the most VNs but I liked Katawa Shoujo and Danganronpa.

Fabvigilant
Tumblr: fabvigilanteart
Deviantart: Fabvigilant

#5237 Post by Fabvigilant »

Heya!

My name's Fabvigilante or Alex!
I'm currently living in the US, though I'm originally from the EU & planning to return for studies

I'm also a digital artist trying to gain some more experience with projects & finished illustrations!

Sadly, I haven't played many VNs yet ( though, I am familiar with Doki Doki & a fan of Danganronpa) but I am interested in working with other people on creating VNs and learning more about ren'py and other VNs programms.

DuskLightNovels
Projects: Panacea, Detective Butler, SHINRAI, Detective Butler DLC, Pitch Black Serenade
Organization: Dusk Light Novels

#5238 Post by DuskLightNovels »

Hello! I'm starting out here from today!

I'm an author who has worked on projects previously and am hoping to someday assist others projects. I'm currently serializing a novel series I've been working on for some time.

It's a pleasure to meet you.

SebPoku

#5239 Post by SebPoku »

Yoooo, what's up everyone!?

Just joined up here, first forum i have ever used so, please be nice :shock:

Anyway, yeah, so i am new here, i was recommended this place by a friend who claimed i could get some more graphics work experience here, so i am gonna go for it!

My name is Sebastian, but i am better known as Seb or Perfectly Cut Art on twitter, where i usually post my stuff.

I don't have a website yet, being a poor college student and all, but i hope to change that soon!

Hope we all get along in here!

Odysseus

#5240 Post by Odysseus »

I'm Ody, from Athens, Greece, and I hope Ren.Py is the solution to my conundrum!

chloewriteserotica

#5241 Post by chloewriteserotica »

Hi! I'm Chloe from Midwestern America, and I am learning Ren'Py for a different medium to tell my stories through. I love Danganronpa, Zero Escape, Katawa Shoujo, and many other VNs!

Paul Kinsella
Regular

#5242 Post by Paul Kinsella »

Name - Paul Kinsella
Location - Illinois, USA
My wonderful cartoons can be seen here - https://www.facebook.com/cartoonistpaukinsella/
I would like to use rem'py to re-make my "Stickman Murder Mystery Games".
Unfortunately I am already running into some problems with the program. Wanted to post here and do a search before requesting help.

Radamanthys
Completed: none yet
Projects: The Cure (working on the story now)
IRC Nick: Radamanthys1971
Deviantart: Radamanthys1971

#5243 Post by Radamanthys »

Born in Belgium from italo-german parents but living on the beautiful Island of Crete (Greece).

Miko: only if they are magic :)
Lily: I only wear boxer shorts...I am claustrophobic
Krista: Is Quasimodo cute?

Seriously though I started browsing this forum because I plan my on Ren'Py game and since I am a total noob, I hope to find some answers here

Radamanthys.

poptropica
Projects: art world otome game ( untitled )

#5244 Post by poptropica »

I'm Rudy !

I'm from the US, and am an artist that focuses on internet culture in my work - https://rudyfalagan.com
I previously have used CloudNovel for a small visual novel I made as an art piece, but want to learn Ren'py so I can have more tools at my disposal and make a full-length novel about the art world !

Currently learning the language and am excited, if not a bit overwhelmed. I'm looking forward to see what I can do.

Thestupidobros

#5245 Post by Thestupidobros »

Name: Thestupidobros.
comments about Lemma Soft: I've had a blast using Ren'Py.

Kate
Regular
Projects: Blackout
Organization: Moonlight Otome

#5246 Post by Kate »

Technically I've signed in before. Since it's been years since I've posted, and I've finally come back, I'll say hi again.

I'm Kate. I started a game called Blackout and a few other small private projects while in college. I'm back to finally complete things since I actually have art and a whole notebook of writing that I have ignored for too long, like a time capsule. Please forgive me for being away too long. I missed this forum and learning to use Ren'Py.

website: https://literatureisland12.wixsite.com/moonlightotome (migrating my old stuff to a more secure account)
Comments: I am excited to see what has become of some amazing projects I remember from last time. :D
Current Project:
Blackout [VN][Romance][GxB][Mystery][Suspense] http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=34118
"It is the duty of authors to make the fantastic seem ordinary and the ordinary seem fantastic." - K. Auer

Donmai
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question, To The Girl With Sunflowers
Projects: Slumberland

#5247 Post by Donmai »

Welcome, guys! Welcome back, Kate. Yes, I can remember you. I've seen you in the "Post Your Photo" thread.
No, sorry! You must be mistaking me for someone else.
TOIRE NO HANAKO (A Story About Fear)

Airzed

#5248 Post by Airzed »

Hi all,
I am Airzed, I consider myself French most of the time but also partly Chinese.
I am a reader/player of VN & narrative games and I am hoping to help (for free) on new VN as a developer, proof-reader, marketing/website, well everything except the art part :-)

Looks like we have a great community here!

ForeverAScone

#5249 Post by ForeverAScone »

Heyo, I'm Scone and I'm from the UK but I live in the US now.
I haven't really played many visual novels but I've played Mystic Messenger, which is a visual novel at times I guess lol.
I'm working on making a tongue-in-cheek science fiction magical boy game that will be mostly VN with some RPG type battles. I had zero experiance with Python before I started learning Ren'py like a week or two ago (as of the date this post was made), so I'm kinda clueless with a lot of things, but I'm learning slowly but surely. I know HTML but that isn't very similar at all lol.

Glad to be here! These forums are very helpful for a newbie like me! :) Keep an eye out for my unnamed sparkly magical boi game lolol
:D
Artist for hire!! Check out my post with details here!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=65610
Portfolio here!
https://sprinklebara.crevado.com/artwork

little bear

#5250 Post by little bear »

Hi, I am little bear. I was here years ago but was busy with real life and left so I dropped out but I cant forget about this place and so I'm back again.

I forgot about programming and all so I hope people could help me around. I like to draw things but I'm not very good.

I live in Japan and I dont have websites but will make one soon. Nice to meet you all!