Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
- Posts: 152
- Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:53 pm
- Tumblr: ninesquarezone
FIRST KISS AT A SPOOKY SOIREE is a visual novel created for Yuri Jam 2016.
You play as marzipan, a light witch who's gone her whole life without kissing anyone--UNTIL TONIGHT!
-- The game has 7 endings and 6,187 words. --
https://nomnomnami.itch.io/first-kiss-a ... oky-soiree
http://sandbox-adventure.com/first-kiss ... ky-soiree/
-- CREDITS --
Story & Sprites: NomnomNami
Web version: Dr Schizo
-- NOTE --
All credit goes to NomnomNami for the wonderful story and NomnomNami and DarkChibiShadow for the arts.
I haven't made this game, merely translated it into HTML. I would still advice you to play the web version though
Nami is shy and that's why I'm posting this game here for her. But she will definitely read the feedbacks so don't hesitate to tell what you think of the game!
-- ADDITIONAL LINKS --
NomnomNami is also the author of Syrup and the Ultimate Sweet
and Romance Detective
You can find more about NomnomNami's work on her tumblr
If you like her work maybe consider supporting her on patreon
The soundtrack is available here
- Posts: 289
- Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:12 pm
- Completed: tender feelings like water, Follower A, Moon Archer Shooting Stars, Heart's Blight, from that moment she neglected the world
- Projects: Pomegranate Fruit
- itch: 4noki
Played Vinegar ending. So cute. So cute. Wow. So cute. I shall continue to enjoy this cuteness.
- Posts: 464
- Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:50 pm
- Projects: No Friend
- Tumblr: nuxill
- itch: nuxill
Oh my gosh, I love the art! It's so cute and colorful!
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:52 am
- Completed: When Aster Falls; Were|House
- Projects: DemiDato: Monster Dating Show; Forward Stride; Halo Project
- Organization: Sad Ghost Studios
- Tumblr: sadghoststudios
- itch: Sad Ghost Studios
- Location: Australia
Just wanted to say that I played this a few days ago and my GOD - lethal cuteness is no exaggeration.
Nami's work is always stellar and this one is no exception - writing with just the right amount of humor and sweetness, and bright, adorable art to go with it.
I love love love this game. Highly recommend it to anyone!
Jam is best girl tho~
★☆ currently: we're rusty but we're running \ *°▽°* /
i appreciate honest critique!
- Posts: 439
- Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:35 pm
- Completed: #Yolo v.s #Swerve (part of worst vn ever)
- IRC Nick: silverpikachu99
- Tumblr: angelgod2.tumblr.com
- Location: Canada
This looks so cute !
i'll cry if you yell at me
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:33 pm
- Completed: Tomai (BxB), Disaster Log C (GxG), One-Eyed Lee P.1 (Point-and-click)
- Projects: Solanaceae: After All
- Tumblr: dcsart
- Deviantart: DarkChibiShadow
- itch: darkchibishadow
Oh, awesome to see Spookie Soiree in web version!
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:33 am
This was really cute!
The first ending I got was my favorite :D
YEAH I kissed a tiny moth princess, go me <3
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:46 pm
- Completed: DSGR, Let's MEAT Adam, Sexy Litter, Bara Boarders
- Projects: Secret Project
- Organization: Soulsoft Electronic Arts
- Tumblr: soulsoftea
- itch: soulsoftea
- Location: Orlando, FL
OMG, this game has the cutest more refined and consistent look I've ever seen! From the BG's to the characters and UI...I need to take a cue from your team. I played this game and loved every moment of it, and was hoping it would be much longer. I enjoyed it regardless.
1 question: The game is marked GxG however I ended up getting my 1kiss form Baezel (YAY!!!), but Baezel is male is he not? Afterall he is an incubus.
Great job, great quality! (thumbs up!)
- Lemma-Class Veteran
- Posts: 2436
- Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:23 pm
- Completed: The Dark
- Projects: Cosplay Couple
- Tumblr: evns
- itch: Zelan
- Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082
I can't believe it took me like 3 years to play this game but I FINALLY played it after downloading the mobile version off of Google Play. Loved every second of it. The art and story are adorable, I was sending screenshots to my fiancee the entire time.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users