[CLOSED] Looking for a character artist or CG artist for "Mistall Nostalgia"

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Pankek
Projects: (Untitled, formerly “Aria”)
Organization: Small Bunny Studio
itch: SmallBunny

[CLOSED] Looking for a character artist or CG artist for "Mistall Nostalgia"

#1 Post by Pankek »

Update June 5th, 2020: Position has been filled!

---

The story takes place on a continent called Mistall. The player is half human and half magical-creature, and in this world, that is incredibly rare. Why? Humans are extinct. The player can choose which magical creature they are descended from (elf, fae, demon, cat-person, etc.), and that determines what set of abilities they have.

The war has just ended, and the city-state is holding a festival and fighting tournament in celebration. The player can recruit a variety of adventurers (up to 3 NPCs) for the upcoming tournament.

This is a SFW dating sim / rpg in a fantasy setting. It is GxB, BxG, GxG, BxB and has non-binary options as well. This is an unpaid project, but we are considering making it "pay what you want." Any profit will be split among team members.

---

Our team:

me: programmer and GUI/item/general artist
Enora: background artist
Galaxy Fox: character artist and colorist
Imprexia: writer/editor and artist
Candyness: writer
Matt: writer
Clera: writer

---

What we have done so far:

We have the lore hashed out, and we have a functional game with placeholders. We have implemented features such as inventory, map-to-map movement, and NPC recruitment. We are currently producing art and writing assets. We also meet every week in a discord text channel for status updates and collaboration.

---

What we are looking for:

We are looking for an artist to help with character art and CGs.

This is an illustration of one of the characters:

---

If you are interested in working with us on this project, please contact me here or add me on Discord: Evered#0012.
Last edited by Pankek on Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:11 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Projects:

Pankek
Projects: (Untitled, formerly “Aria”)
Organization: Small Bunny Studio
itch: SmallBunny

Re: [OPEN] Looking for a character artist or CG artist for "Mistall Nostalgia"

#3 Post by Pankek »

Update: We are looking for a character artist / CG artist!
I also updated the first post with a colored illustration of one of the characters.
If interested, please contact me here or on Discord (Evered#0012).
Projects: