[NanoReno 2016] [BxB] Chasing Your Tail [Editor and VA]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Shadow Wolfwind
Regular
Projects: Comeuppance
Tumblr: chiizusando

[NanoReno 2016] [BxB] Chasing Your Tail [Editor and VA]

#1 Post by Shadow Wolfwind »

Hi, I'm Momo. I've been lurking off and on throughout the years and I thought this year I'd like to participate in NanoReno. I've spent the whole month thinking and outlining my story idea and now I think I'm ready to fish for other interested participants.

Story:

Greystroke is a small rat who lives in a prairie with a community of other rats. He feels threatened by a new rat in his village who can steal from the local house of humans better than he can. Eager to prove that he is a better thief, he takes a big risk to steal from the humans.

Information:

You can view our work in progress thread here. I am writing the script which is currently over 20,000 words. It could be considered BxB since all four characters are male. However, it will be pretty innocent. It won't have anything more than cute rats doing cute things. It will also contain dark and horror elements since that's sort of the thing I enjoy writing. I will also be lending a hand by drawing the backgrounds.

Looking for:

Line Artist/Colorist: I'm looking for someone to speed up the process on the backgrounds by helping out with the line art or coloring.

Editor: I am specifically looking for a copy editor.

Programmer: Someone to program the game.

Composer: Again I'd be open for anything. I'd be grateful just to have someone composing music for this project.

Voice Actors: I'm looking for four male voice actors to play the main characters. For NaNo, only the demo part of the game will require voices. However March the entire game will be fully voiced. As for female voices, there are a few lines of dialogue and crowd scenes for females interested.

If you're interested in any of the positions you can send me examples of your work though PM, you can email me at shadow.wolfwind@gmail.com, or you can reply to this post. Please make sure that you will be free during the month of March to commit to the project before applying.
Last edited by Shadow Wolfwind on Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Lukedoc321
Regular
Projects: Go! Go! Democratic People's Republic of Korea!, Project BEAT
Soundcloud: Luke Dougherty

Re: [NanoReno 2016] [BxB] Looking for Partners

#2 Post by Lukedoc321 »

How many songs do you think you would need?

Here are some of my songs, if you're interested:

https://soundcloud.com/luke-dougherty-3/sets/portfolio

Shadow Wolfwind
Regular

#3 Post by Shadow Wolfwind »

I was thinking 4 or 5. If the musician has time for more or wants to do a remixed version of a previous made track for the game that's cool too.
I love your style. I'd love to have you on the team.

Lukedoc321
Regular
Projects: Go! Go! Democratic People's Republic of Korea!, Project BEAT
Soundcloud: Luke Dougherty

#4 Post by Lukedoc321 »

Then I'd love to help out in any way I can, I'll join you. :)

Miyuu
Regular
Completed: Iris Dream

#5 Post by Miyuu »

This story sounds cute! :D I'll be happy to help as a proofreader. PM me if it's still open.

Shadow Wolfwind
Regular

Re: [NanoReno 2016] [BxB] Chasing Your Tail [Editor and VA]

#6 Post by Shadow Wolfwind »

I'm in need of a copy editor. I'm also looking for those interested in voice acting for the game.

PortalGuy
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.c

#7 Post by PortalGuy »

Hi! This sounds like a really fun project also I'm the bordest person on this planet bc of quarentine plz tell me ur still active here. My soundcloud is linked in my profile I dont have too many songs up right now but I could show you samples of video game tracks I've made. Also I'm a programmer and I've made countless ddlc mods lmao. plzplzplzplz dm if anythings still open?

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

#8 Post by Zelan »

PortalGuy wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 4:00 am Hi! This sounds like a really fun project also I'm the bordest person on this planet bc of quarentine plz tell me ur still active here. My soundcloud is linked in my profile I dont have too many songs up right now but I could show you samples of video game tracks I've made. Also I'm a programmer and I've made countless ddlc mods lmao. plzplzplzplz dm if anythings still open?
This thread is from 2016. You'll have more luck finding people to work with if you look at more recent posts, and maybe make your own post in the I Am A Musician, Sound Editor, or Video Editor forum.

isobellesophia
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: None
Projects: Maddox and Friends! (AI Teacher friend), Friendly Universities! (Soon)
Organization: Friendly Teachers series
Deviantart: SophBelle
itch: Child Creation

#9 Post by isobellesophia »

PortalGuy wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 4:00 am Hi! This sounds like a really fun project also I'm the bordest person on this planet bc of quarentine plz tell me ur still active here. My soundcloud is linked in my profile I dont have too many songs up right now but I could show you samples of video game tracks I've made. Also I'm a programmer and I've made countless ddlc mods lmao. plzplzplzplz dm if anythings still open?
Zelan is right about one thing, and plus, this user is very inactive or probably is done at making teams for this visual novel, you can find some novels in the free, commercial, or paided works from the creator.
I am a friendly user, please respect and have a good day.