KotoriMWorks's Professional Video Editing Services (Updated on 3/21/22) [OPEN]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Sleepy
Regular
Projects: Camera Anima
Organization: EXP-resso Mutt
Tumblr: sleepy-does-games.tumblr.com
itch: https://expressomutt

Re: Professional Visual Novel Trailers/OPs/Youtube Intros (Updated on 12/7/19) [OPEN]

#16 Post by Sleepy »

Strongly rec Kotori! Commissioned Kotori for "Camera Anima" and she was a real pleasure to work with! She brought the Artisan and the misty streets of our game to life, and we were very happy with the end result. She gave great feedback throughout the process in every aspect, from providing ideas for the video itself to progress reports, making it easy to see where the video was going and make changes where needed from start to finish.
W.I.P.

Complete

Image Image

Andy Church

Re: Professional Visual Novel Trailers/OPs/Youtube Intros (Updated on 12/7/19) [CLOSED UNTIL FEBRUARY]

#17 Post by Andy Church »

I commissioned Kotori for a trailer recently, extremely satisfied with my decision. She was a pleasure to work with, and the end product is highly polished. She's an absolute professional through and through

Maranyo
Projects: My Neighbor is a Yandere!? (1&2), Aisu Paradise
Organization: Maranyo Games

Re: Professional Visual Novel Trailers/OPs/Youtube Intros (Updated on 12/7/19) [CLOSED UNTIL MARCH]

#18 Post by Maranyo »

Once again I commissioned the lovely Kotori for my most recent VN "Himeko Maid". She made an outstanding work as always, super fast, accurate and professional. 11/10 Service, don't hesitate if you need a trailer for your game. Can't wait to work with her again!

KotoriWorks
Completed: Trailers/OPs: Find Love or Die Trying, How Stories Die, Sweet as Magic, Hikari! Love Potion, My Heart Grows Fonder, Vengeful Hearts, JPDE, Uni, Azure Wing, Snowed In, Our Lovely Escape, Bloom & QOTP, Up Until the End, As We Know It, Stroke of Midnight
Organization: Freelance
IRC Nick: Kotori, Ashley

Re: Professional Visual Novel Trailers/OPs/Youtube Intros (Updated on 12/7/19) [OPEN]

#19 Post by KotoriWorks »

Hello! Updating my thread once again with new commissioned works, updated commission agreement, and updated Trello!

Feel free to look at my Trello to see what projects are currently being worked on: https://trello.com/b/Py6B5i8D
Updated Commission Agreement: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZWmWgp ... sp=sharing

Thank you again!

Ende
Completed: Eidolon, Refraction, Imolicious, The Lost Smile, Runa's School Story
Projects: The Glass Coffin, Synthetic Lover

Re: KotoriMWorks's Professional Video Editing Services (Updated on 3/6/20) [OPEN]

#20 Post by Ende »

Kotori is a diligent, experienced, and reliable video editor. She is excellent at maintaining communication and adapts well to any client's needs. Definitely recommended for all kinds of projects looking for a quality video!

Hanuli
Regular
Completed: The Great Voyage
Projects: Vengeful Heart
Deviantart: Hanuli
itch: Hanuli

Re: KotoriMWorks's Professional Video Editing Services (Updated on 3/6/20) [OPEN]

#21 Post by Hanuli »

Commissioned another trailer from Kotori and she made an excellent one once again! Kotori is both professional and fast worker. Fully stand by my previous comment on the first page! Would commission again 10/10

actawesome
itch: actawesome

#22 Post by actawesome »

I commissioned Kotori recently for a trailer. 10/10. Worth every penny. Extremely professional, and works together with you to achieve your vision, with regular updates and revisions. The final product is astounding and I can't thank her enough. An asset to the visual novel community.

zabuzaeldemonio
Regular
Projects: Call Me

#23 Post by zabuzaeldemonio »

Kotori was extremely kind and patient with my project.

She did everything I asked for my "Call Me" game.
I am very grateful and happy with it.
My personal Project:

Piper
Regular
Projects: Refraction

#24 Post by Piper »

Kotori created the trailer for my upcoming game "Refraction," and I couldn't be happier with the result! She was very clear throughout the entire process and was willing to make changes as they were needed. She was able to follow the vision of the trailer that I gave her while still being able to get creative and add in great ideas of her own that I wouldn't have thought of myself. I'll definitely be working with Kotori again in the future, and I highly recommend her for anyone wanting to make an amazing trailer. :)

Gabmag
Regular
Completed: A Date with Death, The Divine Speaker, start;again, Amelie, The Sun and the Moon
Projects: Dreambound
Organization: Two and a Half Studios
IRC Nick: Gabmag

#25 Post by Gabmag »

Kotori created an absolutely gorgeous trailer for The Divine Speaker and I cannot say enough good words. She is quick and hardworking, and always makes sure to keep you updated. You won't worry about a thing with Kotori doing your video editing!
i make games sometimes, other times i cry.

DokiDokiDollmaker
Regular
Completed: Doki Doki Dollmaker
Tumblr: dokidokidollmaker
itch: karitsa

#26 Post by DokiDokiDollmaker »

Kotori created the promo video for my BL visual novel, Doki Doki Dollmaker.

This video was used to promote the project's Kickstarter campaign and the downloadable demo on Itch.io - I have no doubt that it has attracted many players to my game!

I am so happy with the final product! Kotori was amazing to work with. She was clear, concise, professional, punctual, and reliable. I was able to communicate with her easily through DM on Discord and she was always available when she said she would be. Her friendly and upbeat responses showed just how excited she was to work on the video and the results clearly demonstrate how passionate she is about her work; she puts her heart into every piece she creates!

Every update arrived with a date on when to expect the next update and each one arrived as-scheduled. Progress updates always included a video sample and status description as well as any changes that were made since the one before it. She would also include screen captures when needed, showing alternate text styles or effects as options for the upcoming segments. She did not move on until I was 100% satisfied with the current progress and promptly addressed any required edits. She created the video according to my exact specifications and improved on concepts with her creativity and expertise. Kotori has a wide variety of effects and transitions to match all different kinds of genres; she always seems to know the perfect ones to use! Her ability to coordinate visuals with the game's theme truly helps the viewer get a feel for the type of story being told, and that's exactly what you want out of an intro or promotional video. You want people to learn about and connect with your game - Kotori's videos help players do just that.

Kotori's turnaround time is astounding! I was on an extremely tight schedule with my Kickstarter launch date and she was able to put this amazing video together in record-time. She was understanding of my situation and respectful of my deadlines, even completing the video earlier than anticipated after a miscommunication on my part. I am unable to truly express just how appreciative I am of her hard work and dedication! Her commitment was extraordinary. Her pricing was incredible as well - to have such a high-quality product for such a reasonable price seems unheard of! I honestly can't believe I got such an amazing promo video for the price that I did. Timing effects and transitions to a soundtrack can be time-consuming and challenging, but Kotori makes it look easy with her speed and fair prices. She would be an asset to your project if you commissioned her!

Highly, HIGHLY recommended. Hire KotoriMWorks for your video editing needs - you won't be disappointed!

Thank you for bringing my project to life, Kotori!!

KotoriWorks
Completed: Trailers/OPs: Find Love or Die Trying, How Stories Die, Sweet as Magic, Hikari! Love Potion, My Heart Grows Fonder, Vengeful Hearts, JPDE, Uni, Azure Wing, Snowed In, Our Lovely Escape, Bloom & QOTP, Up Until the End, As We Know It, Stroke of Midnight
Organization: Freelance
IRC Nick: Kotori, Ashley

Re: KotoriMWorks's Professional Video Editing Services (Updated on 5/22/21) [OPEN]

#27 Post by KotoriWorks »

Hello! I hope everyone is doing well during this pandemic. It's been a while since I've updated my Lemmasoft due to the pandemic, so here is the most recent update! My commissions are currently open and I would be happy to work with you on your project! 

If you are interested in my services, please feel free to contact me at ashleymworks@gmail.com and I will respond within 24 hours! Feel free to also ask any questions or concerns regarding anything listed in my first page of this forum.

Recent projects of 2020-2021: 

LeetMusic
Veteran
Completed: Cursed Lands, Roommates, Wildfire: Ticket To Rock, Seeds Of Chaos
Projects: LeetStreet Boys, Paladin Dream, Murder Is Game Over

Re: KotoriMWorks's Professional Video Editing Services (Updated on 5/22/21) [OPEN]

#28 Post by LeetMusic »

Sent you a DM. :)

Bren

#29 Post by Bren »

Kotori worked on the trailer for Game of Love: https://youtu.be/U2jBX3ejzk8

She was an incredibly professional, dedicated and nice person to work with - she always made sure to keep an open communication and high quality standards regardless of the multiple constraints we had. Besides, her prices are very reasonable given the quality of her work. Thanks for all your hard work!

Highly recommended!

audenjin
itch: https://audenjin.itc

#30 Post by audenjin »

I reached out to Kotori for helping making the trailer for Find Love or Die Trying: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fzDsAhwreU

She was very professional, approachable, and created very high quality work. Her prices are very reasonable, and her dedication to creating a great video for you is second to none. She was very easy to work with throughout the process, and I was very impressed with the results.

Thank you again for all your hard work.

I would recommend other developers reach out to Kotori for help with trailers. : )

Best Regards,

Auden