[Paid/Unpaid] Edward Mendoza - Voice Actor (OPEN)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Sonomura
Completed: My Burning Heart, Knell of St. Godhrkar, Home's Embrace
Projects: The Divine Speaker, NIGHT/SHADE, 1st Degree, Silver:Line
Soundcloud: eddiesvoice

[Paid/Unpaid] Edward Mendoza - Voice Actor (OPEN)

#1 Post by Sonomura »

Hello, and thank you for checking out my thread! My name's Eddie, and I'm a graduate of the University of California, Riverside with a B.A. in Theatre, Film, and Digital Production. I'm a freelance voice actor fortunate to be a part of so many wonderful and creative stories! Acting has been my passion since I was 7 years old, and voice over has been my ultimate driving force. Being a part of your creative process is my biggest happiness, I absolutely love voicing characters and seeing how they grow!

✩ Basic Information
[NEW] Website // Character Demo Reel (Updated as of 1/2/2019) // Casting Call Club Profile

Current Featured Projects: Standard Vocal Range: Teens - Late 20's; medium-higher pitched males

✩ Booking & Rates [Updated as of 8/14/2020]
Full rules and consistently updated rated can be found on the Booking Page of my Website!
  • $2.50 / Per line (In the case that I will NOT be recording under live direction​)
  • $55 / Per hour of Partial Voice Acting (In the case that I will be recording under live direction​)
  • $75 / Per hour of Full Voice Acting (In the case that I will be recording under live direction)
>> I am more than happy to negotiate rates based on the budget of the project, under the basis that all other actors in your project are being paid fairly and equally!
>> At this time, I will gladly lend my voice to free/unpaid short-term projects for game jams such as NaNoReno/Yaoi Jam, but unfortunately am unavailable for long-term unpaid projects.

✩ Basic Voice Packs (FREE) [Updated as of 8/14/2020]
In support of NaNoReno, Yaoi Jam, and many other game development jams, I've prepared free to use* voice packs featuring simple sound byte lines (think Fire Emblem: Awakening, Danganronpa, etc.) for anyone to use in their free, non-commercial projects regardless if it's for a game jam. These were made as a labor of love for developers who may not be able to afford voice acting, but want base-level clips and I kindly ask if you plan to use them to read the full Terms of Use and make sure your project follows these rules. Fellow voice actors can also make their own packs with a script provided in the Google Drive!

Voice Packs Preview // Google Drive for Voice Packs

✩ Schedule
I am currently working a full time job as well as record for various ongoing projects throughout the year. Please allow up to 1-2 (depending on volume of work) weeks per turnaround. If your project has a strict, fast deadline, I will do my best to work with it, but please understand if I may not be able to turnaround voice work sooner.

✩ Content/Restrictions
If your project is 18+, please let me know and we can discuss further. I will most likely say yes, but I may not if I do not feel too comfortable with the content. I also will not be involved with any projects that are in favor of racist, homophobic, transphobic, or any other prejudiced themes. I’m 100% okay with otome and BL, and as a queer actor, would love to represent queer characters!

✩ Contact
Twitter: @serendipeddie
Email: edwardmendozavo(at)gmail(dot)com
I may not receive notifications for private messages if I don't follow you, so please feel free to also send me a mention in case I might have missed your message! I try my best to check my emails, but even sending me a message on Twitter just to give me a heads up that you’ve emailed me is your best bet!

Thank you all very much for your interest and support over the years! I hope to continuously grow and improve to bring forth better performances that do your works justice. I look forward to working with you!
Last edited by Sonomura on Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:13 am, edited 5 times in total.

mitoky
Veteran
Projects: The Purring Demon's Love, circus eterie

Re: Edward Mendoza - Voice Actor

#2 Post by mitoky »

Leaving a comment for the future to find you. God, you are amazing! <3

Sonomura

Re: [Paid/Unpaid] Edward Mendoza - Voice Actor (OPEN)

#3 Post by Sonomura »

To everyone who has attempted to contact me since this post was originally made: thank you so much in your interest! I want to sincerely apologize for my inactivity and unresponsiveness, school life whisked me away and I’ve missed so many opportunities to audition for your projects (that I totally regret because they all look so beautiful RIP @ me).

I've also updated my demo reel! It's been two years since my last one, so please give this new one a listen. Thank you guys so much for your interest in my voice, I really do care about your guys' stuff as much as you do mine!

Helios

#4 Post by Helios »

Listened to your demo reel. Very good job. (Leaving a comment for those who feel tentative/lazy to check the link. ;))

Sonomura

#5 Post by Sonomura »

Thank you to everyone who has continued to support me and discovered me through this thread! Once again, I apologize if I wasn't able to respond to you as I got wrapped up in finishing my studies, but now that I've graduated, I'm available to do voice work again! As it has been two years since I last updated this thread, here is what's new!

I've officially updated my demo reel! You can check it out at https://soundcloud.com/eddiesvoice/char ... eel-122019

I've also made voice packs of various standard sound bytes you can use for your projects for free! These were made in support of this year's NaNoReno, but you're free to use them in any project as long as you credit me. Check them out at https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zEsXv ... nT0OE5ieUQ.

I've changed my Twitter handle to @serendipeddie, so if you would like to contact me, the fastest way is through Twitter. I learned that I don't get notifications for message requests if I don't follow you, so by the time I saw the ones I was sent when I last updated this thread, it was too late, and I sincerely apologize for it! If that happens again, please feel free to also send me a mention and I'll check it as soon as possible. Alternatively, I'll try my best to be more active on these forums and respond to messages I receive here as well. Once again, I deeply thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support of my work, and I hope I can do my best work with you in the future!

Sonomura

#6 Post by Sonomura »

Hello, friends! It's been over a year since I last updated this thread, and I have a lot of updates since then!
  • The list of games and projects I've been able to be a part of has grown! I've added links to every developer's Twitter pages on the first post of this thread, so please check out their work if you haven't already!
  • I have a new and improved website, which you can visit here! You can take a look at some of the characters I've been fortunate to play, view my home studio specs, as well as keep up with my current rates here.
  • I have updated my standard booking rates, which you can review on the first post of this thread. As always, I'm always flexible and willing to negotiate if these rates are unable to work with your project's budget.
  • I have updated the Free Voice Packs I previously recorded last year with my upgraded, current equipment. You can view a preview of each Voice Pack here! I made these hoping that they'll help out any developers that want to have some of my voice work, but can't afford to add any to their budget. I'm open for requests for new 'personality types', but please note that all packs will be made available to the public and will not be made or customized personally.
Once again, I cannot thank each and every one of you who's stopped by this thread or followed my work over the years. I'm nothing but grateful for all the wonderful opportunities I've been given to see so many of you talented folk do what you're passionate about, and I hope I can keep continuing to be a part of your creative journeys just as you have been mine!