Arcadia [Open Again] [Paid]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
ATaleOfTwoKitties
Projects: Arcadia

Arcadia [Open Again] [Paid]

#1 Post by ATaleOfTwoKitties »

Arcadia
(Working Title)
Discord: ataleoftwokitties#4898

You can read about this project here:
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=60033

I am looking to hire writers on a paid trial basis! Please message me on Discord!
Last edited by ATaleOfTwoKitties on Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:37 am, edited 8 times in total.
Project Thread: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=60033

Soulless_Sanctuary9
Tumblr: soulless-sanctuary
Deviantart: witch-girl-pilar
itch: Soulless009

Re: VN Set at British Boarding School [Well-Paid] [Writers and Artists]

#2 Post by Soulless_Sanctuary9 »

Hello! I’m an artist, and I am interested in the character art direction you described. While my main style is leaning more into anime artstyle, I can also do the realistic approach you described. I used to work and practice in projects that uses a similar art direction.

Feel free to hit me an e-mail! [witchy_girl009(at)hotmail(dot)com]

naqlada
Regular
Projects: Plenty awesome ones. Search my posts or just ask, won't bite...

#3 Post by naqlada »

You make an interesting argument for a writer looking to test their skill. Looking to hear more from you.

rasalhague
Projects: And now, time to study/Monster Girls: the Advent
itch: rasalaghe

#4 Post by rasalhague »

Sent you a friend request on Discord.

MGO
Regular
Completed: The Girl of Glass, Heart of the Party, The Miller's Daughter
Projects: Recidivia, The Knight & The Maiden, Road to Yondolfa, My Girlfriend's Friends

#5 Post by MGO »

Hello there! I really like the idea for your VN and would like to apply as a character artist. I've been working on visual novels for 3 years now, as a character designer, sprite/portrait artist and CG artist, so I have some experience. I think my style could maybe be a mix of the two styles you mentioned, hopefully. I'll post my samples and prices here, but you can check my whole portfolio here too: https://mgo.artstation.com/

Sprites:

ImageImageImageImageImage

Expressions:

ImageImageImage

Concept art:

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Prices:
- Sprites: Headshot: 27$ Bust: 37$ Half body: 54$ Full body: 75$
- New expressions: 6$ each.
- Arm pose change: 16$, one arm, 21$ for two arms.
- New outfit: 25$ each.
- New hairstyle: 12$ each.
- Animal sprites: From 22$ to 62$ depending on the complexity of the animal (eg. a little rat vs a big tiger). This doesn't include anthropomorphic animals (a.k.a. furries), they go on the normal sprites section.

Character Design Service:
- Human character design: Clothes and body type: 48$. Face and hairstyle: 43$. Clothes + head pack: 75$.
- Monster design: 45$. (Mechas and big complex monsters, like colossi, are more expensive, 80$ each).
- Weapon or accessory design: From 30$ to $45.
*Each option includes 5 sketch suggestions, which can be mixed and corrected.
- Color palettes: 11$. Includes 3 color variations in flat colors, which can be mixed and corrected too.

*If the client needs cheaper designs, we can negotiate less options for a lower price.

You can contact me here or at mjgormaz@gmail.com

ATaleOfTwoKitties
Projects: Arcadia

#6 Post by ATaleOfTwoKitties »

MGO wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:04 pm Hello there! I really like the idea for your VN and would like to apply as a character artist. I've been working on visual novels for 3 years now, as a character designer, sprite/portrait artist and CG artist, so I have some experience. I think my style could maybe be a mix of the two styles you mentioned, hopefully. I'll post my samples and prices here, but you can check my whole portfolio here too: https://mgo.artstation.com/

Sprites:

Expressions:

ImageImageImage

Concept art:

Prices:
- Animal sprites: From 22$ to 62$ depending on the complexity of the animal (eg. a little rat vs a big tiger). This doesn't include anthropomorphic animals (a.k.a. furries), they go on the normal sprites section.

- Human character design: Clothes and body type: 48$. Face and hairstyle: 43$. Clothes + head pack: 75$.
- Monster design: 45$. (Mechas and big complex monsters, like colossi, are more expensive, 80$ each).
- Color palettes: 11$. Includes 3 color variations in flat colors, which can be mixed and corrected too.

*If the client needs cheaper designs, we can negotiate less options for a lower price.

Hi MGO

Thanks so much for the reply. Lots of great stuff here but not quite what we're looking for right now.
Project Thread: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=60033

MGO
Regular
Completed: The Girl of Glass, Heart of the Party, The Miller's Daughter
Projects: Recidivia, The Knight & The Maiden, Road to Yondolfa, My Girlfriend's Friends

#7 Post by MGO »

ATaleOfTwoKitties wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:50 pm
MGO wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:04 pm Hello there! I really like the idea for your VN and would like to apply as a character artist. I've been working on visual novels for 3 years now, as a character designer, sprite/portrait artist and CG artist, so I have some experience. I think my style could maybe be a mix of the two styles you mentioned, hopefully. I'll post my samples and prices here, but you can check my whole portfolio here too: https://mgo.artstation.com/

Sprites:

Expressions:

ImageImageImage

Concept art:

Prices:

Hi MGO

Thanks so much for the reply. Lots of great stuff here but not quite what we're looking for right now.
No problem! thanks for letting me know.

Saitogami
Regular
Projects: Danganronpa F: Shattered Hope (as Pocket), Once More (as Boss), Cybermania (as Tesla), Lionheart Paragon (as Zetsu), Everstory (as Jack),
Organization: Third Man Entertainment
IRC Nick: Josh
Soundcloud: Saitogami

#8 Post by Saitogami »

Hello!

This project sounds really awesome and I'm very much interested in seeing if you were going to have voice overs for it? If so, I'd love to audition in the future!

I'll connect with you on Discord as well! My discord is Saitogami#4253.

Thank you!