Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
eiramired

Re: Guestbook

#5281 Post by eiramired »

Hello folks!

I'm Mar (she/her or they/them), and I'm a writer and artist living in the U.S.

I'm a total noob when it comes to VN making, but I've been learning how to code in Ren'py and have always dreamed of making a visual novel. After lurking in these forums for some time now, I finally decided to suck it up and make an account. Nice to meet you all!

Cami-sama

#5282 Post by Cami-sama »

Heya! Call me Cami, from the Philippines!

Recently, I've been playing too much MMORPG that I feel like I'm losing my productivity and creativity. So, I signed up here, hoping to make my life a little better. I want to create visual novels and play unpopular - and popular - visual novels!

Right now, I want to create simple visual novels and keep on improving my skills until it's time to take on bigger projects. I'll start with scriptwriting first since my drawing tablet is broken. At the same time, I'm going to play other creators' VNs and hope I learn something from their works!

I'm not shy online (I'm actually an introvert in real life), so if you want to be friends, feel free to send me a message! =D

Wolfblood Games
Completed: Typical Werewolf Love Story, Witchy Kisses, Devil Datin', Inner Hellfire
Projects: Roll For Romance
itch: baphoworks
Discord: _Gentle_Rain_#6491

#5283 Post by Wolfblood Games »

Hello! I'm Ari, I live in New York and I love visual novels! After playing them for about two -three years I decided that I really wanted to make my own and that's how I found myself where I am today!

I'm not the best at programming them but I'm getting better every single day.

bakabachelor

#5284 Post by bakabachelor »

hey all bakabachelor here,
Ren'Py is my avenue into game development and I'm excited to get the momentum going. I use Daz3d models and plan to make some.. ahem.. risque interactive content. It's my absolute pleasure to be here in a thriving community of creatives.
I'm located in central Florida, age 28 and have only scratched the surface in visual novels.

AuroreVonSweets

#5285 Post by AuroreVonSweets »

Hi there !

I'm Aurore Von Sweets (They/them).
I'm 26 years old and I'm playing video games for a very long time ! I'm currently working on Ren'py to make my very first game ! An otome game about love and mental health :D
Also... I'm french and I love sparkles :D

Crimson Sugar Std
itch: Crimson Sugar Studio

#5286 Post by Crimson Sugar Std »

Hi! I’m Mist! I’ve been making visual novels with Ren’Py for a few months now, and though I’m not perfect, I’m learning.... Currently, my main project is a full-length (50+ hour) VN, which I’m developing with my sister. It’s a psychological horror game set in Russia, though we’re from the US. I myself am a writer and music producer, and my sister is an artist, so it worked out well.... Anyway, I (or, we) look forward to sharing our content here!

Fuez

#5287 Post by Fuez »

Name: Fuez
Comments: I've been a part of Fuwanovel since 2016, so I never felt like I had to participate in another forum that caters to visual novel. But recently, I started participating in a free project. Thus, I think it would be a good idea to be part of Lemma Soft too.

dreamtuning

#5288 Post by dreamtuning »

Hey, I'm dreamtuning, but I go by Dream, Tuning or Tuna, or any respectful nickname is fine within reason. I've been a fan of visual novels for years and I'm just starting to dive into finally writing my own content. I've wanted to write ever since I was young and this format is something I'm very passionate about. I feel like it lends well to the type of stories I want to tell and how I want to tell them.

I'm 27, she/her and from the UK. I dabble in streaming but have health issues that kinda affect all aspects of my life. I feel like vns are the one outlet that aren't seriously affected and so I'm super passionate about making something come from this love.

I look forward to talking with and getting to know people here who have similar passions, and hopefully, eventually, sharing my own creations and ideas.

violet_struggage

#5289 Post by violet_struggage »

Name: Violet Struggage
I've been a long time lurker on Lemma Soft and finally decided to register. I'm a college student pursuing a degree in Computer Science. I started learning how to code because I liked visual novels and wanted to create one. I also like to draw a lot, especially cute girls. I'm hoping to be able to participate in a few projects, both as programmer and artist.

Spoiledprince
Projects: Dead in Venice

#5290 Post by Spoiledprince »

Hi everyone!
I'm a Spanish adult game developed that is going through this exciting stuggle for the first time, so any advice or help would be well-received. I started this path in January and...it's taking me longer than I'd had ever anticipated, lol. That's the problem with being overly ambitious when you've got no experience. I had a story I wanted to tell, but overestimated the amount of work I could do in six months, so the Demo will most likely come out in December or later.

About me... I'm a one-man band that draws, writes and does some pityful attempts at composing, with wonderful friends that help from time to time, to whom I feel immensely grateful.

KERO

#5291 Post by KERO »

KERO

U.S.A

Wild mushrooms are good

Any underwear with nice fabric are the GOAT tbh

Super cute alien frog btw

Donmai
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question, To The Girl With Sunflowers
Projects: Slumberland

#5292 Post by Donmai »

Welcome to the club. :-)
No, sorry! You must be mistaking me for someone else.
TOIRE NO HANAKO (A Story About Fear)

Thought Ray
Completed: Romancing the Sun, Candied Oblivion, TheSugarRay's Demo Disk
Projects: Baskin: All-In
Tumblr: https://thought-ray.tumblr.com/
Deviantart: thesugarray
itch: https://thesugarray.

#5293 Post by Thought Ray »

I'm Ray Richards - Thought Ray- @ray_thought @TheSugarRay

A million people have seen this!?

I'm a writer and make youtube videos. Recently I started making a game, it's in the WIP forum.

I'm dope and I make dope sh*t.
I have learned a lot that I should have known from tutorials. The things that I have had to learn by trial and error probably could have been avoided by just asking people.
Last edited by Thought Ray on Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CamiCarriedo
Projects: To Grant A Wish, Balance of Power
Tumblr: wizard-raz-studios
itch: wizard-raz-studios
Discord: camicarriedo

#5294 Post by CamiCarriedo »

Hello :)

I'm Cami.

I'm from the rainy UK and look forward to getting to talk to people here.

tasteslikeciel
Projects: A Place Beyond the Horizon

#5295 Post by tasteslikeciel »

Hello, I'm Sery (or Ciel, if you prefer)!

I'm from the US and I've been playing visual novels for a very long time! The past few years, I've been wanting to start creating some of my own and I'm hoping to be able to release my very first one sometime next year! I've been lurking the forums for a while, but thought I should join and properly engage with other devs. c: