Crimson Spires [OTOME][ROMANCE][HORROR][GxB][GxG]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
storykween
Regular
Completed: Serafina's Saga, Quantum Conscience, Echoes of the Fey, miraclr - Divine Dating Sim
Organization: Woodsy Studio

Crimson Spires [OTOME][ROMANCE][HORROR][GxB][GxG]

#1 Post by storykween »

Greetings everyone! Although made in UE4 instead of Ren'Py this time around, I wanted to share our latest visual novel release over at Woodsy Studio, Crimson Spires!

WATCH TRAILER:

This otome-style visual novel blends eeriness and romance into a compelling drama. A ring of deadly towers traps you in the small mining town of Bataille, Missouri with extreme conspiracy theorists, a serial killer, and wealthy vampires. Choose your partner wisely.

Will you choose Liam: the adopted, cheerful misfit of the rich Bataille family? Maddy: a strong-willed woman eager to overthrow the oppressive authorities? Julian: the older Bataille brother who aims to rule the town with mysterious powers? Or August: a charming philosophy professor who might also be a serial killer? Each character branch reveals unique secrets about Bataille and a chance to find love.

• Unlock four distinct romances and story paths in an epic script totalling 250,000+ words
  • Hear select scenes with a rich cast of English voice actors
  • Embrace your nostalgia for early horror games with an eerie, retro 3D environment
  • Explore select 3D interiors
  • Listen to a lengthy, dynamic soundtrack by developer and composer Jenny Gibbons

We've learned a lot from this project and we enjoyed adding a 3D environment, but we also love Ren'Py and will probably return to it soon. We hope you enjoy our latest, and please let us know what you think!
My website: woodsy-studio.com

parttimestorier
Veteran
Completed: No Other Medicine, Well Met By Moonlight, RE:BURN, The Light at the End of the Ocean, Take A Hike!, Wizard School Woes
Projects: Seeds of Dreams
itch: janetitor

Re: Crimson Spires [OTOME][ROMANCE][HORROR][GxB][GxG]

#2 Post by parttimestorier »

This looks cool! I really enjoyed Serafina's Crown and I love vampires, so I'll definitely have to check it out soon. Congrats on the release!
ImageImageImage

storykween
Regular
Completed: Serafina's Saga, Quantum Conscience, Echoes of the Fey, miraclr - Divine Dating Sim

#3 Post by storykween »

Thanks so much parttimestorier! Your games look adorable as well; I'd love to check them out sometime.

Morhighan
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: AIdol, When Our Journey Ends, Forgotten Not Lost
Organization: MysteryCorgi
Tumblr: MysteryCorgi
Deviantart: MysteryCorgi
Soundcloud: MysteryCorgi
itch: MysteryCorgi

#4 Post by Morhighan »

I'm looking forward to trying this out, congrats on finishing it. :)

storykween
Regular

#5 Post by storykween »

Thanks @Morhighan! :D