XenoLove(Xenoblade Chronicles Otome Fangame)(Girl x Boy)(Boy x Boy)(PG 13)(Fantasy/Science Fiction) Needs Artists Compos

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
kittylove94
Regular

XenoLove(Xenoblade Chronicles Otome Fangame)(Girl x Boy)(Boy x Boy)(PG 13)(Fantasy/Science Fiction) Needs Artists Compos

#1 Post by kittylove94 »

XenoLove(Xenoblade Chronicles Otome Fangame)(Girl x Boy)(Boy x Boy)(PG 13)(Fantasy/Science Fiction)

As the title states, we are looking for volunteers to help us create a Xenoblade Chronicles Otome Game! The story of our game will be different from the original. If you are not familiar with the original game, please read the below to get a general idea of the world. If you are familiar with the original game, then read after the cut.
The world that we know is constructed by two titans surrounded by a boundless ocean, one called the Bionis(for biological beings) and the other the Mechonis(for mechanical beings), massive giants that were locked in a timeless battle until they suddenly just stopped, leaving only their corpses that people now live on. During their battle, one of the Mechonis’ arms was cut off, which fell into the ocean below and later became known as The Fallen Arm.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The general premise of the game is that the player is a person who lives on The Fallen Arm and craves adventure despite being told that the world above is dangerous by those around them. In the middle of the night, they sneak out to begin their adventure of traveling the world, and along the way they meet all of the characters in the game with an obvious potential of gaining a relationship with them, be it romantic, platonic, or hateful.
We have a bit of the plot figured out, but we’ll be needing lots of more help, so below are some openings that we would like help with!
Writer(s): Closed (My friend and another person has filled this role)
Programmer(s): Filled
Sprite Artist(s): Filled
CG Artist(s): OPEN
Background Artist(s): Open
Composer: OPEN
Video Editor: Closed
GUI Artist: OPEN

Disclaimer: I am posting this for a friend, So add my discord Kitty#1669 If you are interested. This is not a paid project as this is purely a fan project. So this is a great project for beginners! :)
Last edited by kittylove94 on Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:56 am, edited 7 times in total.

Angie
Regular

Re: XenoLove(Xenoblade Otome/BL Fangame)(Girl x Boy)(Boy x Boy)(PG 13)(Fantasy/Sci-Fi)(Unpaid/Beginners Welcome) Roles O

#2 Post by Angie »

Hey there! I did a trailer for a visual novel before & would be happy to assist you as a video editor.
https://youtu.be/dfY6715nmfU
Writer | PL-ENG/ENG-PL translator| Renpy Coder

kittylove94
Regular

Re: XenoLove(Xenoblade Otome/BL Fangame)(Girl x Boy)(Boy x Boy)(PG 13)(Fantasy/Sci-Fi)(Unpaid/Beginners Welcome) Roles O

#3 Post by kittylove94 »

Angie wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:16 pm Hey there! I did a trailer for a visual novel before & would be happy to assist you as a video editor.
https://youtu.be/dfY6715nmfU
Well if you could add my discord, So that I can let you speak to my friend ( Discord: Kitty#1669 )