Maid Mansion [BxG] [Eroge/Dating Sim/Romance] [RELEASED ON 11/13/20!!]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Crazy Cactus
Regular

Re: Maid Mansion [BxG] [Eroge/Dating Sim/Romance] [ENDS TODA

#91 Post by Crazy Cactus »

And it's over. Woot!

Here's the final tally... (and then I need to get some sleep b/c I have to be up for work in 3 hours.... WOOOOOO!)

Once again: thank you for your pledges, your critiques, your feedback, your testing of the demo, your prayers, your 'spreading the word,' your enthusiasm, etc.

Maid Mansion will be real. It still hasn't sunk in yet, but it's real! :D

B E A N
Regular
Projects: Secret Agenda, Maid Mansion
Organization: Hot Coffee Entertainment

Re: Maid Mansion [BxG] [Eroge/Dating Sim/Romance] [FUNDED!!]

#92 Post by B E A N »

We got it! Woo-hoo!

Man, I'm thrilled! Miyuki (or rather, Inspector Toritaka, as she prefers to be called) is my addition to the Maid Mansion character pool, and while her appearance and role were changed quite a bit during the development process, she's still the one part of the story that wouldn't be there without me.

This is gonna be awesome!

Galeazzo

#93 Post by Galeazzo »

Wow! I prayed soo much for Miyuki) She's gorgeous.

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

#94 Post by Zelan »

Wooooo! Late hype! ^_^ This is impressive - six romanceable characters plus a few other assorted characters? Maid Mansion is gonna be fantastic.

Crazy Cactus
Regular

#95 Post by Crazy Cactus »

FEB 25TH UPDATE:
Posted update at: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cr ... ts/1816268

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/crazycactus

(will likely be adding Patreon link to front page of this thread as well)

Also, in other news, we will be holding a short stream from 1-3pm at https://picarto.tv/shunkaku later today (Saturday, Feb 25th) if you would like to join us. There is a possiblity some things may be not safe for work (like references shown on screen), however I chose a NSFW CG for this very reason.

I will not be present at the stream tomorrow, but if you would like to check us out, or just see how our development is going, or because you're bored, or because....

Regardless, we'd be happy to have you join us. Thank you for stopping by to check out this update!!

philip
Miko-Class Veteran

#96 Post by philip »

@Crazy Cactus-

Stumbled across this on itch.io, so I downloaded and played the demo. Next step was to locate the thread on LSF, so here I am! I very much enjoyed the demo, and I have read through all the comments on this thread. Guess I really have nothing to add; I enjoyed the story, the backgrounds and sprites are attractive and very well done. I look forward to seeing more . . . and that is what is of concern to me . . . it has been more than eighteen months since there has been an update here. Is this gonna get finished . . . or will it be another promising effort that withers and fades away?

philip
"One who has never made a mistake has never attempted anything!"
-
and
-
"Finish what you start"

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

#97 Post by Zelan »

philip wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:57 pm @Crazy Cactus-

Stumbled across this on itch.io, so I downloaded and played the demo. Next step was to locate the thread on LSF, so here I am! I very much enjoyed the demo, and I have read through all the comments on this thread. Guess I really have nothing to add; I enjoyed the story, the backgrounds and sprites are attractive and very well done. I look forward to seeing more . . . and that is what is of concern to me . . . it has been more than eighteen months since there has been an update here. Is this gonna get finished . . . or will it be another promising effort that withers and fades away?

philip
There have been frequent updates on the game's Kickstarter page, and I believe the creator has a Patreon as well. c:

B E A N
Regular
Projects: Secret Agenda, Maid Mansion
Organization: Hot Coffee Entertainment

#98 Post by B E A N »

Well,

we're done.

It's been some long ride, but it's been finally released. And I think it looks splendid.

Mods: feel free to move this to an appropriate forum for published releases.

Crazy Cactus
Regular

#99 Post by Crazy Cactus »

Yeah, this can definitely be moved to the Completed Adult Games section.

Also, I just wanted to give a shout-out to all the people that supported us back then from the Kickstarter and waited these past several years for it. I sincerely hope the wait was worth it. Judging from most of the feedback, it seems that it was. I'm very proud of this since it's my first game, and am truly grateful for all the hard work from the entire team that contributed to it.

Another big thanks goes out to all the people that have bought the game since launch, making it a big success. With the additional funds from our wonderful launch, I've been able to dive deeper into development of my next game, Sinful Sisters, and have already assembled a great group of people, (many from LemmaSoft) to help. I'll be interested in seeing what writers may be available for this project here soon as well, in the Paid Work section.

philip
Miko-Class Veteran

#100 Post by philip »

Crazy Cactus-

Well, I posted here and said that I really enjoyed the demo, and hoped that this story would not stay unfinished, so when it was announced here that it was completed, at last, I was duty bound to buy it and play through. The completed story is even better than the demo, and I am slowly working through and trying to discover all eighteen endings . . . I've gotten five so far, but I will persevere until I have all of them. You have done a fine job!!
Anyone who doesn't partake of the wonders of this story, is really missing out on something good.

philip
"One who has never made a mistake has never attempted anything!"
-
and
-
"Finish what you start"

Crazy Cactus
Regular

Re: Maid Mansion [BxG] [Eroge/Dating Sim/Romance] [RELEASED ON 11/13/20!!]

#101 Post by Crazy Cactus »

Hey Philip,

There's actually 22 endings... Bunch of good, neutral, and bad endings to discover! If you need help finding them all, (minor spoilers), go to the guide section in the community hub of Maid Mansion on STEAM. Also, when you launch your game, you can go to the screen that shows you which endings you've unlocked, if you need help getting a specific ending.